Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Daring Scanians read this.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Daring Scanians read this.

pyrofyr

Default ATTN: Scanians/Scanians-To-Be! (Want some Free leveling help? :])

Pre-Reading

The following must be noted before continuing to read this.
    1)This is only available for Scania as my characters are all based there.
    2)Any help with this will be gladly accepted.
    3)This is completely of Free Will, if you wish to help do not expect to be reimbursed of any donations of time and/or Mesos.
    4)If applying, take into consideration that more than one person may sign up for this, and I may end up helping more than one person, depending.
    5)I will not always be available, as I play other games, and have a life.

Summary

What I am offering, is my services to help someone level up a 'unique' character they may plan, whether it be an HP-Warrior, Int-Warrior, Str Mage, Luk Mage, Dex Mage, Str Archer, Dex Thief, Pure-Str Thief, etc.*

I am offering my services in the form of collecting/purchasing Fly-Eye Wings/Solid Horns in order to reach 21, PQ leech-rushing from 21~30,35~70 and leeching/helping you level from 31~35. In return the most I ask is for friendship.

In-Depth Information

Well a bit more may want to be known before wishing to apply. If you are still interested here is the run through.

1~9 - I will attempt to gain enough colored snail shells for you to level up with.

10~20 - I will attempt to collect 165,000 Solid Horns/Fly-Eye Wings/Exchangable items.

21~30 - I will let you join a party of me and 2 others, where you will simply sit there not having to attack, and level you up until you reach 30, I cannot help you during your Job Advance, however I will attempt to depending on what job you are if I can.

31~34 - I will either completely leech you, or train with you. Seeing as I have friends around this level, I can probably get together a party.

35~50 - Ludibrium PQ rushing, this will be simple, we will most likely have to do this during the "Night" and on weekends, you simply sit around while I rush in finish the quests and come out. Of course this needs a party of 6 meaning that others will need to participate as well. If anything you can do the non-attacking rooms, etc.

51~70 - Orbis PQ rushing, this will be even simpler than the rest. We will rush PQ Entrance, Sealed Room and Record Room. That would equal (7.5x2+6) 21k Exp everytime around, and this can be done within 7minutes if done correctly and speedily. (If you are a mage, it may be asked of you to help in the Record stage, there is no attacking however besides boxes.)

In-Case you were wondering, the characters I plan to use to help you along your journey will be the following :
    FireStormxXx - 68 - Bandit (Orbis PQ Rushing)
    ASinWithin - 51 - Assassin (Orbis PQ Rushing)
    AllInUrBase - 45 - Spearman (Ludibrium PQ Rushing)
    Ravaged - 43 - Banditsin (Ludibrium PQ Rushing)
    TsuNaMiBladE - 38 - Ice Wizard (Ludibrium PQ Rushing)
    Dr4goNBladE - 31 - Spearman (Perhaps lvling 31~40?)
    DeadlySynz - 24 - Thief (Kerning PQ Rushing)
    AstralWonder - 24 - Magician (Kerning PQ Rushing)
    Hontaisai - 14 - Magician (Can be used for Kerning PQ Rushing;May be used as an alternative if Horns are not available, to helping you level during 10~20)

Application

Application for Helpers :
    Contact Information: (AIM, MSN, ICQ, YIM!, ForumName, whatever you find suitable)
    Class:
    Level:
    IGN:

Application for Seekers :
    Contact Information: (AIM, MSN, ICQ, YIM!, ForumName, whatever you find suitable)
    Class-To-Be:
    Build-To-Be:
    IGN-To-Be:

Misc.

I'll add information as needed,.

That is not a list of all of my characters, however it is a list of the ones I remember. I have 57 MapleStory accounts, I can't remember all my characters. :[

This also doesn't need to be an 'unique' character, although it is preferred.

pyrofyr

Helpers
    - Chugi? :D

Seekers
    - AoiLunar (Quit)
    - ybom (Have not heard from)

Wow, this looks like it's going to be a lot of work/playing, it's very generous of you ^_^
    Geometry will draw the soul toward truth and create the spirit of philosophy.
    -Plato

A thing is obvious mathematically after you see it.
    - R.D. Carmichael

Quote Originally Posted by Abacabadab View Post
    Wow, this looks like it's going to be a lot of work/playing, it's very generous of you ^_^
    yeh it does seem like alot of work.
    im not really that interested or anything but heres a suggestion for people who are; dex thief?
    int page
    str sin
    luk archer?
    DAE314 SAID THIS

BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*

pyrofyr

I need something to do D: And my buddy list only has 8/50 members (I wiped it when I came back because everyone I knew QUIT!), plus I have tons of time to do nothing and have been wanting to help people like this for quite a while now, but yea... since at the time I was dual playing RO I didn't think I'd have the time.

pyrofyr

-Sigh- To add, this isn't just for people who are starting new characters, I'm willing to do it with anyone below 70 who needs help. :[

I don't see why noone has not signed up, it's a free deal. :[

Anyway, I'm gonna post this tommorow on sw if noone signs up here >.>;

Beginner

Wow, I guess it's just kind of hard to find people these days.

I have a lvl 19 STR mage that could use a little help if you're on. I'm not looking for complete leeching help, and I'd also like some help with quests, so I can offer friendship and guidance so I can help you with your services as well. I won't be able to log on, or even check here tomorrow, since it's my wife's bday and I promised her no computer. Bad promise to make but oh well.

PM me here, or leave me a message somewhere. Name is morfLeduf, and yes I'm on scania with him. <3
    Morfleduf Lv32 STR Cleric | Warripuf Lv21 Warrior | Ditduf Lv18 Thief

pyrofyr

Aha! Yay~! Well if you can't be on tommorow that doesn't matter much, I can do this anytime basically (That I have PC access and MS access).

I suppose I'll start to get some horns tommorow if I can, and/or level my mage up a bit to help you level up.

If you want to PQ, whether leeching or not I'll try and work my mage up to level 25+, I'll wait until you can contact me back before I go that high though, I'll try and stop around 20 before that.

Lol.I would sign up...if i could play mapleglobal
    I cant cause the patch is messed for me..ive tried everything-.-
    But if i get it working would u be willing to help me?
    Id make a str-mage

The reason I wouldn't be too eager to help is because if I really wanted to help someone it would be in real life but if you consider a PURE Poison Mage as unique I would love contributions since I'm pretty lonely on MS apart from my happening guild FireFly.

Edit - Because of my stupidity of buying a 104atk 4str Gold Dragon for 50mill with half of my friends money I am skint.
    PROBLEM SLEUTH COMICS:

Spoiler!