Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mardia: HiddenStreet Guild

I like colour 1.

ooh. drama already. ummm we need caru...like..right now.

seriusly deff add that as one of the rules NO DRAMA

wise advice lore. but that really wont help. you cant really do anything about drama.

trust me there are ways... there are very many ways...

Oh and I vote 3 for the color.
    And that'd be cool if the background was black. Why? Well cuz I already made the siggy lol...
    Mardia~OddPhive lvl 43 Brawler (Semi-Active)
    Mardia~MetalicPhive lvl 52 Bandit (Frozen)
    Scania~NenoPhive lvl 91 I/L MAGE (Frozen)
    Scania~SpellSword (SpeiLSword) lvl 40 STR Cleric (Frozen)

Jarenex, I really dont like you right now. After all that defending of your right to apply to the guild you start acting like an ass. Well I guess it doesnt matter that I fought to give someone the benefit of the doubt, to me at least you have shown your character. I dont even know why they would let you in after that drama. Unless this is all some sarcastic joke that I dont get because I havent been active in mardia >.<

If its real drama use the pm system and calm down, I've been known to kick people for a lot less than drama and would gladly take time out of my life in bellocan to kick someone who was causing trouble. I may have argued for your right to join, but never once did I say that you were safe from the boot. You made a good first impression with your earlier posts, but that has been shattered

Trust me I am no stranger to drama, my life in bellocan is an ongoing drama and I was hoping that mardia would offer me a respite when needed. Ruin my happy place and you will fell my wrath. That is all <3 Caru

Quote Originally Posted by Jarenex View Post
    deffmaestro ,me and lore arnt real good friends. he'd kick the sht out of me if he had the chance. and im not a homersexual. i am strait. i didnt like lore tellin you guys about me. now im ok with it. deffmaestro, that wasnt cool what you said about me and lore are a maple love story. pls never mention me and lore in the same sentence. i dont find it funny at all. pls never mention the subject again pls
    It was a joke, i was just trying too loose up the situation between you two. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by NaRDiT View Post
    i dont know what it is about this guy but i dont like this Jarenex foo.. he sounds like a f@gget .. if i was lore.. and knew him and saw him everyday .. i'd pick on him all the time too..
    Yes, this whole situation is getting quite annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhive View Post
    Hey guildies I made us a siggy.

Use it if you like it.
    Don't have to if you don't want.

EDIT: there is the darker version in my sig.
    I love your siggy Phive! But black and yellow? Can you show us some other color combinations?

listen i am not a homersexual. ive had girlfriends in real life. and each girl i dated was satisfied with our relationship. most of the girls i have dated are still friends with me. on another note, nardit i dont know what i did to set you off but i dont want to make guildmembers mad. bottom line i aint a homersexual. kk
    the conversation me and lore had was about just wanting my real identity kept confedential.is that a crime? dont call me a homersexual. my gf would be insulted.
    Your ID, your sexual status, your entire privet life is useless information for us right now. So stop talking about it. You only make things worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    seriusly deff add that as one of the rules NO DRAMA
    The "NO DRAMA" rule will be added.

Quote Originally Posted by Caru View Post
    Jarenex, I really dont like you right now. After all that defending of your right to apply to the guild you start acting like an ass. Well I guess it doesnt matter that I fought to give someone the benefit of the doubt, to me at least you have shown your character. I dont even know why they would let you in after that drama. Unless this is all some sarcastic joke that I dont get because I havent been active in mardia >.<

If its real drama use the pm system and calm down, I've been known to kick people for a lot less than drama and would gladly take time out of my life in bellocan to kick someone who was causing trouble. I may have argued for your right to join, but never once did I say that you were safe from the boot. You made a good first impression with your earlier posts, but that has been shattered

Trust me I am no stranger to drama, my life in bellocan is an ongoing drama and I was hoping that mardia would offer me a respite when needed. Ruin my happy place and you will fell my wrath. That is all <3 Caru
    Finally Tsu. Thank you.
    Just so you all know, i feel exactly as Tsu does, if people don't calm down, we will boot you. That's it.

lore said you guys thought my posts were to formal and annoying. so i loosened up. why am i being an ass pls tell me what i am doing wrong.i will correct the problems immediatly.i wont be a idiot anymore. but that waz uncool of deffmaestro to call me a F!! ag.which isnt cool, i wont call any of you guys names. im trying to be cool but i get called an ass wtf is that about. if you have a problem with me, talk to me. dont put vague short blunt posts to try to settle you problem with me. if you want, i will talk to you to find out just why you have a problem with me.come face to face with me and state your problems with me and be a man(or woman) . dont ccall me names. i may be an ass as you so put it , but no name calling be matur. i will try to show you guys respect and give you credit .unless you cant be mature(witch is ok iguess) ahhh why cant i be accepted into some form of community where people wont insult me. i only insulted 1 guy so far in my posting. and i edited and deleted those posts, and i made one long apology post. christ i know im new but dont put me through initiation hell. i changed stuff so i can try to fit into your guys guild. i know my place in the guild. nver insult the higher ranking members. nardit and you are the only ones i currently know who hate my guts.
    Also no threatening pls. that crap gets annoying real fast. if you are high ranking in the guilfd at least show it by being a mature officer or member. no calling me an ass or a F!! ag. treat me with respect and ill treat you with respect.
    also i deleted those stupid posts i wrote, also no more mentioning my problems pls
    :NOTE thank you 4 defending me in the begining caru . im just starting out on a bumpy road.i know you dont like me at the moment(along probably with a few others) but treat me with respect and ill treat you guys with respect and things for me will run smoother and ill be nice to you guys. i will be the biggest kiss ass if you want me to be just so you guys will like me.ill let my true if you if you let me show them.if there is any thing i can do to help the guild 4 my ignorance 4 the chain of command pls let me know. also im sorry ive been a jerk. since ive been playing this game 4 about 10 hour a day since last thursday.my mind is warped. i need to sleep. i know ive been a grumpy tard 4 the past few days.when ive been restd ill be n a better mood.
    ,Signing off for now
    Grandgen15
    (my fingers now hurt like ^$#%^ *^* now)
    *joking*

As i said before, the whole "love story" thing was a simple joke to make you too loosen up. Respect is a thing you earn, you can't beg for it.

Now to what i meant to come to.
    All the Jrs, The people that is on the waitinglist do come in first place. So don't invite any other until the people at the waitinglist is invited.

Thank you.

EDIT: How do I change the guild thread name? o_O
    Murphys lv1x Thief
    Dexless Assasin-to-be
    Kradia - EMS

I think you have to contact a mod def, I've used the update name function before in Bellocan's and it only updates the name of the first post, not the name of the entire thread. So if you do want to change it make it something that will be good for a while so you dont have to change it every other day

When you click edit, you should se a button that says advanced edit. Use that. Or double click on the thread to the side of the title on the forum listing. It should make a box to edit in (dont click on the actual thread title itself).

That said I got a reported post thread in here. If you want I will clean up the thread but I tend to like to leave these guild threads alone. If you want me to delete some threads, pm me with the link.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!