Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
"OMG Pro!" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "OMG Pro!"

pyrofyr

-Sigh- Don't make me debate this.

Newb = Newbie = New to a game, bie is just an ending to make it sound cool. Like Shoobie from Rocket Power? Kay, Got it? Good.

N00B = Commonly Mistaken with Newb = Asshat, *******, Dumbass, General Troller, Someone who lacks knowledge or shows no sign of it.

Nub = Nubcake = Another way to say Nub, it's generally meant as a mediator and for no reason at all. Like "Sup Nubcake" when you talk to someone you don't know.

Oh and Froob, but heh I'll let someone else explain that one ;D

great, so now I made myself look like a n00b and a newb -.- Anyways 100 posts!!YAY!:D*do a little dance*
    And Buffy staked Edward...The End!

Professional maple story players? o_0
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

various disguises

So...now that that's over 0_o

I never called anyone a "pro", even when I had just started. Honestly, this being my first MMO, I was scared to talk to anyone for fear of sounding like an idiot.

The people who call others "pro" are probably mainly the younger crowd. Meaning there is no reason for their actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Everyone is gay for SOG.

pyrofyr

Yea, I never if rarely call anyone a pro, and if I do it's for their skill after seeing them train, not their level. Usually it's lower leveled people if ever, because I've done it and found it slightly harder than they make it look. o.o

I don'e call people "pros". Mostly, low-level people usually call me "pro" and beg me for items or money. I mean, how am I a "pro"? I'M LEVEL 44! PUNY LEVEL 44! If some guy calls me a "pro", I wonder what he'll do when he sees Tiger...

None of this "1337" stuff, it's just "ronin"

Scania:
    ksern00b - 41 Assassin

Slime

Depending on the type of newb/noob he is, he'll either say he is a "god" or a 'hacker'
    ~Kukukukuku!~

I was training my new bowman and some guys came and asked me for advice. I knew so much about the game they were like OMG PRO PLAYER - AND ITS A GURL!

-.-
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

Quote Originally Posted by CountessZero View Post
    I was training my new bowman and some guys came and asked me for advice. I knew so much about the game they were like OMG PRO PLAYER - AND ITS A GURL!

-.-
    heheheh i don't call any bowman pro, just amazed at the lvl of patience you guys have to lvl your bowman. >.< I don't have that much patience

somthing like...
    when my sin was lv 21 i went to ant tunnel and that bottom part with like 30 somthing zombie shrooms doing like 75 to me, i took the all out alone and everyone just stared and said "pro"
    i even found lv 40 bowman drops