Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2 Cleric Questions

Clerics can do anything they want, but if they fail to understand what their greatests strengths are, they will be struggling.

Clerics are meant for healing and buffing. Yes, they can fight, but they heal and buff BEST! It is not compulsory to only do things that you do best, but seriously, its probably the most logical choice.

well i changed my mind do you think it will be possible to get a party to pq at level 35?

Broa
    Magictear-Active-5X Cleric

Sinzl3gacy-Active-3X Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by The_Maple_Hero View Post
    well i changed my mind do you think it will be possible to get a party to pq at level 35?
    I think it's certainly possible. In spite of the horror stories, some people are very kind to people new to PQ.

But you might have to wait for someone who just wants a healer and isn't very picky about the other stuff. One guy wouldn't take me because I didn't have Teleport. The next wouldn't take me because I didn't have Heal maxxed to compensate for my lack of Teleport....

For some reason Clerics tend to shine more at 45+ for the Ludi PQ.

Or atleast this is what i'm noticing from personal experience and observation.

You can't really blame people for wanting a Cleric with maxed heal, can you? (This is speaking from a Cleric herself).
    oMS - Scania

Litany - Cleric - 5x (Active!~)
    Moridia - Ice/Lightning Wizard - 0x (Waiting for funds)
    Astrena - Fire/Poison Wizard - 0x (Current mule)

Banned

Ludi pq at 35 for anyone is ludicrous. Your heal won't be strong enough due to lack of int, so you'll heal barely anything for people, plus you'll die faster because of lowered defense and strength from "noobier" equips.

Please look through and post these questions in the stickies up top.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!