Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Ossyria Maps [Download Here]

Default Unofficial Maple Story Maps [Download Here]

Purpose
    ==============
    The HS database doesn't have a compete map of Ossyria cities and their surroundings (only the individual minimaps), and MS doesn't provide you with a world map.
    I found the Toy Factory's layout confusing when I came to Ludi for the first time, so I decided to make a flowchart map of the place to aid Ludi newbies in their exploring.
    From there, I have decided to make a map of every city in Ossyria, and its surroundings.
    Take a look at these maps, and please post below if you find any errors. Thanks a lot!

Download
    ==============
    Here are the download links:

Aqua Road and Aqua Dungeon Map ......................... [DOWNLOAD] (contains quick-ref info)
    El Nath and El Nath Dungeon Map ........................ [DOWNLOAD] (contains quick-ref info)
    Ludibrium Eos Tower and Omega Sector Map ............... [DOWNLOAD] (contains quick-ref info)
    Ludibrium Helios Tower and Korean Folk Town Map ........ [DOWNLOAD] (contains quick-ref info)
    Ludibrium Toy Factory and Clock Tower Map .............. [DOWNLOAD]
    Maple Story World Map .................................. [DOWNLOAD]
    Orbis Tower and Orbis Cloud Park Map ................... [DOWNLOAD] (contains quick-ref info)
    ----
    [MIRROR LINK] [OUT OF DATE]
    - courtesy of pyrofyr

All images and map information are from the Hidden Street Database, unless otherwise noted :)
    Happy Mapling!

Downloading Note
    ==============
    The maps are in PDF format, by default, Adobe Reader will start up to open the file. Many people have complained that the Reader starts up too slowly, so this tool will make Adobe Reader start up much faster, by disabling some plugins and other CPU time-hogs.
    Download [HERE]
    Note: I did not make this tool, credits goes to Joseph Cox

The Foxit PDF Reader also works quite well, though I prefer Adobe Reader.
    Download [HERE]
    Note: I did not make this tool, credits goes to Foxit Software Company

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Updates
    ==============
    Maple Story World Map:
    Update 0: Initial upload
    Update 1: Other ways to get to Florina added, extra line deleted

Ludibrium Toy Factory and Clock Tower Map:
    Update 1: I have updated the map, to include the Clock Tower maps, also included graphics of the Gatekeeper and Thanatos.
    Update 2: Corrected the Toy Factory portion of the map, added missing line between Forgoten Path of Time 1 & 2
    Update 3: Credits given to www.hidden-street.net, changed download link to a different, better website

Ludibrium Eos Tower and Omega Sector Map:
    Update 1: Missing line between Omega Sector and HQ added
    Update 2: 101th PQ Entrance Floor added

Ludibrium Helios Tower and Korean Folk Town Map
    Update 1: Squished in more stats on Goblins (sourced from Sauna), added a note in the summoning info.

El Nath and El Nath Dungeon Map:
    Update 1: Minor fix

Orbis Tower and Orbis Cloud Park Map:

Aqua Road and Aqua Dungeon Map:
    Update 1: Corrected incorrect information about HP loss in Aqua Road
    Update 2: "To KFT" note added

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

Eos Tower and Omega Sector Map updated (Update 1).

Sorry for double-post...
    The El Nath & El Nath Dungeon Map has been posted. There may be errors, since I rushed to finish this one before going to bed, please post if you find any ;)

It'd be nice if they made a map in those areas. So many people get lost in Orbis and Ludi.

am0nrahx [7x ranger] | ALxCABRONE [4x kaiser]
    world [khaini]

I have compared your maps to my paper hand drawn ones, and everything is ok. Just one thing: Add "Snowy Hill" to the El Nath map (its the map between Orbis Tower F1 and El Nath).
    Currently disinterested in maple.

Lurking all day long... ...

Thank you so much for this! I bookmarked this thread so I can use it whenever.

I found Hidden-Street's handling of everything confusing, since it requires scrolling up and down and figuring out what connects where, and especially since the Toy Factory and Clocktower maps aren't named very memorably... Nightmare. O_o;

Thanks again! =D
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by dZHi View Post
    I have compared your maps to my paper hand drawn ones, and everything is ok. Just one thing: Add "Snowy Hill" to the El Nath map (its the map between Orbis Tower F1 and El Nath).
    I couldn't fit it, b/c it went off the side of the paper :/
    I'll add it in another map that I'll make of Orbis, Cloud Park, and Orbis Tower.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    Thank you so much for this! I bookmarked this thread so I can use it whenever.

I found Hidden-Street's handling of everything confusing, since it requires scrolling up and down and figuring out what connects where, and especially since the Toy Factory and Clocktower maps aren't named very memorably... Nightmare. O_o;

Thanks again! =D
    Glad I can be of help :)

Sorry about double-post again...
    The Orbis Tower and Orbis Cloud Park Map is uploaded. Please notify me of any errors. Thanks again ~

Orbis map is verifiied. Though I would consider B1 and B2 as more of an Aqua Road map than an Orbis Tower one.
    Currently disinterested in maple.

Lurking all day long... ...

Quote Originally Posted by dZHi View Post
    Orbis map is verifiied. Though I would consider B1 and B2 as more of an Aqua Road map than an Orbis Tower one.
    Yeah... I wasn't sure, so I still included it in the Orbis Tower map, b/c it is technically still in the tower.

Aqua Road and Aqua Dungeon Map is uploaded, but I expect there to be several errors, regarding:
    1) The Aqua Dungeon - I found several inconsistencies in the HS Database maps for Aqua Dungeon and the Forked Road maps, so I tried to make the map based on my educated guesses, which are probably wrong ;)
    Also, I didn't get the opportunity to log in MS and check for myself. If someone happens to be in the area, could they verify it for me? Thanks.
    2) How much HP is lost every 3 (or is it 10?) seconds - I tried to clarify in this thread, but no one seemd to know the definite answer, so I just got impatient and uploaded the map. So correct me if the information seems to be wrong.

Again, post below about anything you find that is missing/wrong, and happy mapling ~