Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: New Improved Where should I train

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CorbsterZX View Post
    I r reg dex.

O_O

You're my new favourite person. Period. <3

Lv45 Assassin, unfunded. Where should I train? :O (other than CPQ)

LPQ is always an option. Seriously, learn to EPQ and find a good party. In 10 minutes (max) you'll be pulling in 50k+ and working to get the earrings. If you're more inclined to just train then Truckers are good xp but pretty pot heavy. STDs are always option for that level too.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    LPQ is always an option. Seriously, learn to EPQ and find a good party. In 10 minutes (max) you'll be pulling in 50k+ and working to get the earrings. If you're more inclined to just train then Truckers are good xp but pretty pot heavy. STDs are always option for that level too.

Oh, btw. I started playing global again after about a year and a half. Truckers? STDs? wtf? LMAO. Also, LPQ = Ludi PQ, right? Don't know if that has changed or not. And EPQ = ?

Quote Originally Posted by AGaW View Post
    Oh, btw. I started playing global again after about a year and a half. Truckers? STDs? wtf? LMAO. Also, LPQ = Ludi PQ, right? Don't know if that has changed or not. And EPQ = ?
    Oh, sorry. I'm too used to people knowing what's what in GMS. xD

LPQ is Ludi PQ. It hasn't really changed except if you complete it 35 times you are awarded a pair of Broken Glasses which are a pretty good eye accessory. EPQ is Ellin PQ. Ellin Forest is a new area (small) that you get to from the top of Helios Tower in Ludi. The EPQ is for levels 45-55 and isn't hard at all. Truckers are a monster in Singapore. You get to Singapore from Kerning. STD = Straw Target Dummy, a monster right off of Mu Lung.

Still confused?

Oh, sorry. I'm too used to people knowing what's what in GMS. xD

LPQ is Ludi PQ. It hasn't really changed except if you complete it 35 times you are awarded a pair of Broken Glasses which are a pretty good eye accessory. EPQ is Ellin PQ. Ellin Forest is a new area (small) that you get to from the top of Helios Tower in Ludi. The EPQ is for levels 45-55 and isn't hard at all. Truckers are a monster in Singapore. You get to Singapore from Kerning. STD = Straw Target Dummy, a monster right off of Mu Lung.

Still confused?
    Nah, you broke it down for me enough. I know what all of that is. xD Uhm. I think I might try the dummies, considering I'm not so good on money to be burning pots at the Truckers. And, I don't know anyone at all (for some help with the PQs).

O_O

You're my new favourite person. Period. <3

I r favourite? Yay!!! Reg Dex ftw. Hehe for those Dexless sins who made fun of my dmg but couldnt hit King Slime or Alishar <3

As response to Ag, STD'S is pretty good exp and money. If you want to make a ton of money, go to Leprechauns in NLC.
    Spoiler!

@ Corbster, I've been training at them with 2x EXP for about an hour, I made 4X%. Is that good? xD Also, does it help to say that I have access to a lot of NX?

Quote Originally Posted by AGaW View Post
    @ Corbster, I've been training at them with 2x EXP for about an hour, I made 4X%. Is that good? xD Also, does it help to say that I have access to a lot of NX?
    Yes actually. If you can, try to gach alot. Try either NLC or Mushroom Shrine, you can make a ton of mesos. Buy a store permit too.

You can try heading to V/Hoodoos if you feel STD's are too slow
    Spoiler!

Icon1

well i stoped playing for a while and now im back and wanna get 4th job
    so where can i just get great exp for a weak 7x hermit