Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 LastLast

Thread: New Improved Where should I train

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shun View Post
    typhons= god exp till 120. still there myself.
    gallos deal more damage for less exp, not worth it till higher 11x
    himes WOULD be godly,but same problem with gallos. party with priest or something here.
    Gallos are good because of the fast spawn rate and the small map. Himes is a little toned down, but is flat (only problem is the Black Crow). Only reason why people go to Gallos because of the drops, and Himes for quick leveling if partied.

Anyway, level 121 Shadower. I need some recommendations with training area, as Path of Strength isn't doing much justice now. And also, no crowded maps too, and I need mobs that has great drops consistently :<

Where should i Train as a lvl 46 dexless sin with a 10 dex bathrobe and 100% gold titans 19 atk?
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkner View Post
    Gallos are good because of the fast spawn rate and the small map. Himes is a little toned down, but is flat (only problem is the Black Crow). Only reason why people go to Gallos because of the drops, and Himes for quick leveling if partied.

Anyway, level 121 Shadower. I need some recommendations with training area, as Path of Strength isn't doing much justice now. And also, no crowded maps too, and I need mobs that has great drops consistently :<
    You answered your own question. You're still stuck at Typhons or Himes. Newties are an option though, but they'll be a bit hard on your pots.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bishopz View Post
    Where should i Train as a lvl 46 dexless sin with a 10 dex bathrobe and 100% gold titans 19 atk?
    CPQ. Sins are one of the classes that excel at room 5/6. Even if you ask the other person to do constant win but summon rombots for you, the exp will be great.

Spoiler!

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishopz View Post
    CPQ. Sins are one of the classes that excel at room 5/6. Even if you ask the other person to do constant win but summon rombots for you, the exp will be great.
    EPQ is an alternative.

Edited, Since no one would/could answer meh: Can I go to Hoo/Voodoos @ 45? I am dexless, with enough dex equips to bring me to 44 dex, and I have a kandayo giving me 29 watk.
    Last edited by maplesmarts; 24th September 2010 at 12:39 PM.

Level 80.
    100 base dex
    Scar STR
    109 attack DT

Is that enough to go to kents? Or should I try some elder wraiths?

^Click!^

Eh What the hell.
    [x] 2nd Job [x] 3rd Job [ ] 4th Job [x] 100k [x] 1 mil
    [x] 5 mil [x] 10 mil [ ] ZRun

Well, I didn't have the time to read all 70 pages so I decided to just ask a question.
    My bandit is pretty weak (its what other people say when they train with me)
    Do you recommend me to increase any skills or anything that would help me out?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by maplesmarts View Post
    Edited, Since no one would/could answer meh: Can I go to Hoo/Voodoos @ 45? I am dexless, with enough dex equips to bring me to 44 dex, and I have a kandayo giving me 29 watk.
    Depends on your mastery, haste, SB, and equips.

Quote Originally Posted by holywt View Post
    Level 80.
    100 base dex
    Scar STR
    109 attack DT

Is that enough to go to kents? Or should I try some elder wraiths?
    uhh... are you STR dit? Because I bombed my way through 90 when i got 1 point in MG and ME otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by liz524 View Post
    Well, I didn't have the time to read all 70 pages so I decided to just ask a question.
    My bandit is pretty weak (its what other people say when they train with me)
    Do you recommend me to increase any skills or anything that would help me out?
    Level/Stats/Build/Equips?

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Level 50
    Max Mastery and Critical
    Level 8 Haste
    Average equips
    Average stats

Where train?