Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: How old is too old?

Dice

Honestly, I'm only 12 but in my opinion, NO ONE is too old to play maple. i mean like so what if you're old? It doesn't matter a bit. I prefer playing with older people because when i'm training, sometimes a lvl 4X comes along and says I'm ksing him. Usually, i try to reason with them ad it usually works but for the ones who don't relent even for a second, i just change channel. No point wasting my time arguing. I treat people who are older than me with respect even though thier 30 levels below me. I simply don't care what level they are. I have some firends who treat me like an older brother cause i'm a year or 2 older than them even if thier level 10X and I'm only level 50. If anyone comes along and says you're too old, i suggest leaving. No point arguing. Older players make the game more friendy as they are easier to reason with. Sometimes i have some childish 7-year old yelling at me to go away cause i accidentaly killed their slime.=X I think I've ranted enough.
    Quoted from my friends Vincent Kwong:
    Mathematics
    Annoys
    The
    Hell out of me
    Even
    My
    Ass is
    Ticked off
    In
    Calculating
    Sh!t

don't you have to be over 13 years old to play. Not it that stops anyone from lying about there age. Isn't that why you have to put you birth day in so that they know you are over 13.

If anything, the question should be how young is too young?

I once played with a guy who was 52.

Scared the hell out of me when I heard his voice on TS, lol.

this game si for all ages (except i think its 13+ or 10+) but notice how its like 13 and up there is no max age (except for well we all die eventually but u know what i mean)im 18 and i plan on playing this game till for some reason i cant no more i dont care if that means i play when im 65 and yea i will have a family and all so eventually i wont be playing as often but.......sorry just ignore them there are actually lots of people playing in there late 20s and30s for some reason lately its getting more popular for the "older fokes"
    Broa-huntergirl89 lvl14 strless archer, jerseygirl18 lvl 25 warrior, SinBabySin89 lvl28 thief
    Scania-lukless89 lvl17 lukless magician
    Bera-XBowWoman89 lvl15 archer
    Khaini-Jerseypwns89 lvl20 islander
    Kradia-unique89 lvl16 warrior:)
    Mardia-thiefmaxed07 lvl23 str thief, magechick18 magician lvl21, southjerz89 lvl17 thief
    Bellocan--ilovethedark lvl19 off-island permabeginer, wierd89 lvl21 hp warrior:D and 2 guys :)

wishing to be back in London, UK! but stuck in NJ

I love run on sentences.
    lv15x Bishop - Scania GMS

I find it funny when I tell someone my age and they seriously have a heart attack over it. It's like....19 Isn't so old. One of my friends on Maple is like a 12 year old. Kinda feel like a older brother, but still, haha. I like it. Age Restriction is a dumb thought, play till your 6 feet under.

Do they freeze or ban your account once your 18 or what happens?

Quote Originally Posted by Avax View Post
    Why would they do that? There is alot of people who is above 18 who is playing this game.
    Murphys lv1x Thief
    Dexless Assasin-to-be
    Kradia - EMS

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Avax View Post
    There's no rule or requirement for playing and most people enter falsified birthdays (I'll be turning 98 on april 1st ;)) plus most people 18+ have more money which leads to more nx buying which means they make up the majority of profit.

I'm 27, there are quite a few people in my guild that are "older folks" as someone put it.

I don't see why anyone would think that "older folks" shouldn't play Maple or videogames for that matter. It's not because you've gotten older that you no longer enjoy the things you have in the past. Some people think that such things are immature and force themselves away from the things they like to conform to the idea of maturity.

Baah on little sheep and I shall continue to play videogames.

AmunKitty - Priest - Lvl 9X
    AmunBaby - Dit - Lvl 5X
    KooriNeko - I/L wizard - Lvl 3X
    XSoulArm - Spearwoman - Lvl 3X