Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: How old is too old?

http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ight=roll+call

Some of the 20+ members here (age wise)

Thanks Allysiana for the sig. Thanks ElderDragon for the avatar.

Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried

Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually comes from bad judgment

I hope you didn't think I'm a lady :(

I'm a 22 year old stud mind you. Having a female character wasn't such a good idea afterall...

Why not be a female character? The gear for female character's are much cheaper. I got a bunch of male characters and female character. You really get ripped off on armor.

Thanks Allysiana for the sig. Thanks ElderDragon for the avatar.

Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried

Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually comes from bad judgment

Alas, finding scrolled armour is next to impossible.

And with overall DEX scrolls' prices skyrocketing, I don't know what to do :'(

Quote Originally Posted by whendoom View Post
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ight=roll+call

Some of the 20+ members here (age wise)
    Thanks! That reminded me, I'd really like to find a guild simliar to Archetype in Khaini. Especially being new it would be nice to have a little network of people to talk to :)

Quote Originally Posted by Satsumomo View Post
    I hope you didn't think I'm a lady :(

I'm a 22 year old stud mind you. Having a female character wasn't such a good idea afterall...
    LOL I was referring to sacredyuja

I am only fifteen years old but I have seen many people who are older than 50 years old play mmorpgs. Those people who say you don't have the right to play are ignorant brats or just morons.

I believe that it's an excuse for immature kids to defend themselves. I'm sure most of us know that many of the more 'idiotic' people who play this game act the way they do because you can't do anything to anybody over a MMORPG. What are you gonna do? Cuss them out? Oooooo, so scary.

Really, no one should ever be too old to play a game. It's releasing your inner child and that's a part of yourself that you should never abuse =P

You're not sick-- you're love sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsumomo View Post
    Alas, finding scrolled armour is next to impossible.
    OMG yes. Or armor at all! I've been trying to find someone bothering to sell a Dark Moonlight for weeks... And starting my low DEX warrior is going to be a pain in the you-know-where, too. I feel your pain.

Anyway, back on topic... Don't listen to people who tell you that you're too old. I'm 19 and I'll probably be playing for a long time. I like MS because it's like... an escape from my job and classes and all. It's healthy to have a release, killing all those monsters semi-mindlessly, or to concentrate on strategizing...

Besides, if they think they'll have a better life than me when they're my age, I'd like to see them with a 4.0 in college, a boyfriend of almost two years, and going to fun, sane parties twice a week with people I know and love. =) Because people who insult other people for something like their age won't exactly go far socially.

I'd like to see them tell their boss he's too old for his job. That'd go over well. =P

Too old for MS is only when you get arthritis in your fingers and can't mash buttons in time. ;D
    Spoiler!

My dad is 50(almost 51) and he plays a lot. So id say, as long as you enjoy the game, you arent too old for the game.

P.S. I want everyone to PM ProngsieJr or MaybeKinda(my sisters IGN:Prongsie and my old IGN:KindaMaybe...original dad) and say "HI ANDYS DAD!" Do it for me.
    I'm happy

Well I'm 30 and I play for the same reasons you listed in the first post - the 2D aspect is great, reminds me of all the games I used to play when I was a kid! Pity you're not in Scania! *F5 face*