Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
The new era of MapleSEA - 4th Job Advancement!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The new era of MapleSEA - 4th Job Advancement!

Default The new era of MapleSEA - 4th Job Advancement!

Dear Maplers,

MapleSEA will open its doors to a new era of 4th job advancement. Prep yourselves up for the upcoming challenge! Meanwhile, here is a video for all the heros and heroines to quench their thirst for the exhilarating 4th job skills.

The 4th Job Advancement will be coming real soon!

- MapleSEA Administrator

http://www.maplesea.com/intro/news/game_news225.aspx

i guess it'll be GMS's turn soon? Oops, it should be "NAMS". hope it won't turn into "USAMS" >:0

lucky people that play SEA..... -.-
    have fun with 4th job advancement coming out soon

And don't die of eye bleeding.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneJudy View Post
    lucky people that play SEA..... -.-
    have fun with 4th job advancement coming out soon
    edit by wigum: way to make baseless over generalizations

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

edit by wigum: lets not start a war

It was previously announced SEA would get it in November. I have not heard any rumors whatsoever about when GMS gets it. I kind of hope to get to 120 by then...honestly more like 130 so I'll have a fighting chance for skill books.

Congrats mSEA :3
    Humdidum... riding monsters sounds fun =)
    Murphys lv1x Thief
    Dexless Assasin-to-be
    Kradia - EMS

Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    It was previously announced SEA would get it in November. I have not heard any rumors whatsoever about when GMS gets it. I kind of hope to get to 120 by then...honestly more like 130 so I'll have a fighting chance for skill books.
    Then all you need to do is pray hard. Cause they will also determine on how many maplers who are level 120 and above. They need a certain number of level 120 maplers in order to release 4th job for them. :)

Aww.. Man!
    I dont have my characters, NONE of them at 120!
    Now there are more KS-ers out there, as soon as its started!
    GO-O-O-OD! WHY ME?!
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.