Thread: My Zakum run!

Hybrid View

Default My Zakum run!

Well I finally went on a Zakum run today with Vengeance, to get my helm. Here's some SS's to have a laugh at! And if anyone has questions, I now know how the runs work lol

Sitting around waiting for something to happen...

Finally someone whispered me and introduced themselves. I suppose you can call him my guide lol

My totally 1337 party. I feel so noob!

Stacked on the door waiting for it to open so everyone can rush to get on the expedition list!

It's a mad rush for the NPC!!! You have to get on the list then the expedition leader kicks out anyone they don't want...

Here's me on the squad list:

Woo we're in!

Time to hug the right hand wall! The right arms are attacked first... pretty fast compared to the left...

Eek here he comes!

ATTACK!!! lol

After the right arms are dead, we were told you run left... EEK... *runs and hugs wall again*

Then some more attacking for um... quite a while lol... here's some random pics during the process...

Finally dead, and some crap drops! Woot!

And the helm itself, in all its glory, after 9/10 helm HP scrolls worked woo!

Overall, a good experience with Vengeance. Highly recommended if you want a quick run. Well organised albeit a little confusing since you just have to wait around and sorta figure things out for yourself, but I didn't die and they were friendly enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    Overall, a good experience with Vengeance. Highly recommended if you want a quick run. Well organised albeit a little confusing since you just have to wait around and sorta figure things out for yourself, but I didn't die and they were friendly enough!
    I bought my helmet form them, and they where always really friendly towards me and nice, most kimcheengk86, i still talk to him xD. Though some other vengeance members can be well yah...we all know the stories
    Weeee

Yeah he was friendly and helpful (as you can see above lol), not sure about the rest of them but hey at least I dealt with a friendly one! xxCoReaNzxx didn't really say much even when he wasn't AFK... and when he did it was like 1 or 2 word answers. "Zak now, go Nath".

At least it's over with now and I can go back to not having to deal with people other than guild mates lol

Banned

The screen shots were AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    Finally dead, and some crap drops! Woot!
    Crap drops? Do I not see a magicodar?

Quote Originally Posted by Elixer View Post
    I see one...

Quote Originally Posted by Elixer View Post
    'Crap' as in 'stuff'! :)