Thread: Low Dex Bandit Guide

Default Low Dex Bandit Guide

I cant seem to find a low dex bandit guide. Im goin to be playing till lvl80.

So a few questions first:

1. What will I need to buy for lvl 1 - 80?
    2. How much is this roughly gonna cost me?? I'm thinking of making this in Scania since most people are there.
    3. Will it be much faster and easier then a regular bandit build??

And thats it hope you guys can help me!!

I also need any other info and name suggestions plz!

Are you funded? If not, you won't get very far.

various disguises

If you've already decided to stop playing at 80...you should consider a dexless bandit. It'll end up bein less than a low-dex character.

Just a suggestion ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Everyone is gay for SOG.

yes I am funded Im quitting my lvl90 dk to fund it o and Im not quitting at 80 :P I mean Ill play up to AT LEAST 80 X]

Default Weapons you're gonna need

1st of all, you're gonna need a godly scrolled chritstmas tree.
    Try getting it to wa 35+
    next get a clean kfan if u dun mind, if u really like big numbers popping out, scroll it.
    then use scrolled lvl 40 plastic bottle. Something probably at wa 70+ shud be enuff, cz the next weapon you're gonna switch to is the lvl 75 skewer which has a base wa of 83. That, also has to be scrolled.

After calculations, the estimated price is a minimum of 47mil in Bootes, probably gonna cost more in Scania.
    BOOTES
    lvl 3x Assasin ~ SiIIysin

pyrofyr

We have Christmas Trees in gMS? I thought we didn't have 'em yet. Considering they dropped often for me in jMS, and making a few characters here never got one, yea...

1. What will I need to buy for lvl 1 - 80?
    2. How much is this roughly gonna cost me?? I'm thinking of making this in Scania since most people are there.
    3. Will it be much faster and easier then a regular bandit build??

Low-Dex aye...
    It probably won't be much faster and easier than a regular bandit when you consider the time to look for and obtain all the items you need.

You'll probably want a Dragon Toenail, Korean Fan, and a good Geta.
    Regular bandits can be really fast if you do it right, so I suppose it would be fast, faster and easier maybe, depends.

How much you fund depends on how hardcore low-dex you wanna go.
    Low-Dex can cost you anywhere from 200k to 2bil, just depends on how hardcore you are gonna be with it.

I'd recommend something around, 15dex sauna, 6dex snowshoes, 7atk+ wg (You should have something similar on your DK that you can use aye?), Korean Fan 60Atk+, Dragon Toenail 70Atk+, Geta 80Atk+.

That's what I'd recommend. Honestly when it comes to Bandits, if you have crappy equips but simply a lot of pot money, you'll probably level faster than the guy with less pot money but better equips.