Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Football vs. Tennis

Default Football vs. Tennis

So recently I made my school's tennis team (yay!) and I signed up for flag football too. Just to clear things up here are some rules for flag football:

-No blocking for runners. (basically after a handoff or a completion is made you have to stop and just stand there)
    -No tackling (duh it's flag football)

I recently injured my leg going for an interception that I couldn't have caught anyway during the game. The injury cause me not to do PE for 2 weeks.

Now I am better but my mom still won't let me play flag football because I already made the tennis team (she thinks I might get kicked off it if I get injured again.) Should I convince her to let me play football or back off and stick to tennis. (btw I'm in 8th grade)
    I quit MS...

football is better. i prefer injury over boredness.

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by jhtv View Post
    So recently I made my school's tennis team (yay!) and I signed up for flag football too. Just to clear things up here are some rules for flag football:

-No blocking for runners. (basically after a handoff or a completion is made you have to stop and just stand there)
    -No tackling (duh it's flag football)

I recently injured my leg going for an interception that I couldn't have caught anyway during the game. The injury cause me not to do PE for 2 weeks.

Now I am better but my mom still won't let me play flag football because I already made the tennis team (she thinks I might get kicked off it if I get injured again.) Should I convince her to let me play football or back off and stick to tennis. (btw I'm in 8th grade)
    My advice is to pick the sport you like playing more and play that sport and only that sport.

Slime

uhm. tennis ftw. tennis isnt as boring as you might think it would be.

Tennis is weak.

what do you like?
    what are you better at?
    would you rather play both?
    i say it's your decision, not your mom's.
    also if she thinks it's to dangerous, i have a friend who broke his arm in tennis. and they are equally able to become equally injured in either sport. convince your mom on what YOU want to do.

quit it all and join track WOOT
    Good evening

Mushmom

Do you mean football as in American football or proper football (soccer to Americans)?:confused:
    Bera
    EliteBows-Level 200 Bowmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Jayzilla View Post
    So how much exactly does it cost to join the guild. I'd like to join on my Aran.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Just your soul.

Eh, do what you like to do best. Its best not to follow other people. Just stick with something you like to play. Choose wisely. Good luck!

Tennis is wayyy better. It's all about precision and fitness while also having great control. There are so many different ways you can play, and its all up to you, and that makes it SO MUCH BETTER!
    J3><
    I don't play anymore!