Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: [GMS] Patch Version 0.37

Hamburger

I believe that Wizet said we would get something like a theme park a while ago. It might have something to do with the time that they introduced Cody, that NPC in Henesys. If I remember, he wanted materials for a theme park or something. I think that was just before Ludi, so maby he was talking about that. My memory is a bit fuzzy, but there will be other posts.

Also, I believe we should have a desert map and a Cakeland map. If you've played Chameleon Twist for the N64, you know what kind of Cakeland or "Kids Land" I mean. As for the desert, I have noticed deserts in many RPGs, but what do we have? Some peculiar Lego place (not that I mind.)

P.S. IF that portal isn't to Ripery, then what is it?
    Edit: What's all this then? - http://strategywiki.org/wiki/MapleStory/Towns A desert?

There's that new Arabic town coming with genies and stuff. (There's a desert)

The portal in Ellinia does go to Riprey, but Riprey is now where near Ellinia. It's a MAGIC portal.

Toi. Petite Fille Laide.
    http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf
    Come play, it's fun ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    I believe that Wizet said we would get something like a theme park a while ago. It might have something to do with the time that they introduced Cody, that NPC in Henesys. If I remember, he wanted materials for a theme park or something. I think that was just before Ludi, so maby he was talking about that. My memory is a bit fuzzy, but there will be other posts.

Also, I believe we should have a desert map and a Cakeland map. If you've played Chameleon Twist for the N64, you know what kind of Cakeland or "Kids Land" I mean. As for the desert, I have noticed deserts in many RPGs, but what do we have? Some peculiar Lego place (not that I mind.)

P.S. IF that portal isn't to Ripery, then what is it?
    Edit: What's all this then? - http://strategywiki.org/wiki/MapleStory/Towns A desert?
    there is one *Ariant(Nihal Desert)*
    if every patch added a new town for global we have an estimated 19 more patches to go

Clover

w00t kft!!!1 ftw!
    i go 2 khiani

Hamburger

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaFoxX View Post
    there is one *Ariant(Nihal Desert)*
    if every patch added a new town for global we have an estimated 19 more patches to go
    I put that in my edit ya know. Anywhy maby if we're reeeealy nice they will give us more towns. Or we could just kidnap whoever runs Nexon.

i heard that patch ver 0.38 is on now..anyone got any info?
    ~MAPLE STORY ADDICT~
    oh...ima noob again.
    got hacked =.="

Bellocan-
    cleric lvl 4x - active
    spearman to be lvl 1x - perma kpqer
    sin to be lvl 1x - working on this
    sin lvl 6x - got hacked
    Scania-
    hunter lvl 4x - got hacked

Hamburger

EFFING MAPLE ITEMS AGAIN, WOOT!

I'm gunna get some, then save them half a year later and make a huge profit.

since patch 37 i can no longer take screen shots using the in game controls, anyone else encouner this problem?