Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slow!

Default Slow!

After hearing a good debate on Teleport before Meditate, I would like to ask if Slow before BOTH teleport AND meditate would be a good idea for a FIRE wizard. Scince we don't get freeze, mabey this helps a little? Opinions please. xD
    "No you are wrong, ninjas can come from any ethnic culture, the Amish for example."

*Note* My amazing amish ninja photoshop has been deleted because I have switched to verizon fios. No more comcast webspace. TT_TT

My burgers got bulgogi in it! THOSE SAVAGES!!

I"m just gonna say my opinion on fire mages.... boring.. (let the flaming begin)
    Bellocan
    -Kyoukumaru - 16 DK to be(retired for now... xD)
    -Sushano - 23 CB to be
    -Senkurai - 43 hermit to be

Well, most fire wizard tend to skip poison brace during 2nd job. They wait for 3rd job when they have poison mist to train with poison and slow. You'll have at the advantage on some of the faster moving monster on el nath. However, I don't really see an advantage getting it over meditation. There could be an argument made for getting it before maxing teleport.

Thanks Allysiana for the sig. Thanks ElderDragon for the avatar.

Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried

Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually comes from bad judgment

Quote Originally Posted by Shikaoru View Post
    I"m just gonna say my opinion on fire mages.... boring.. (let the flaming begin)
    That really has nothing to do with anything. Stay on topic.
    Bera:

Blueness - Level 57 Fire Wizard (active)
    OutOfTheBlue - Level 41 Crossbow(wo)man (somewhat active)
    BlueAssassin - Level 37 Assassin (somewhat active)
    Emily - Level 31 Spearman (somewhat active)

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    I honestly think its an edit
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheez View Post
    your mom is an edit.

Meh, screw it. I've looked over some stuff on the Sleepywood forums, and poisin brace seems to be the way to go. Easy lving from 60-70 :D
    "No you are wrong, ninjas can come from any ethnic culture, the Amish for example."

*Note* My amazing amish ninja photoshop has been deleted because I have switched to verizon fios. No more comcast webspace. TT_TT

My burgers got bulgogi in it! THOSE SAVAGES!!

hey i'm a lvl 100 fire mage maybe i can help :D , you should put it on tele first
    put only 1 lvl ( so u can go to place faster and useful with poison brace) slow isn't very useful ... i didn't put any than 1 lvl on it .. cuz there no point in putting in that skill.. useless.. after 1lvl on tele u should put it on poison brace .. forget meditation , meditation doesn't really make much different in damage. with poison brace i was able to kill monster that i woun't be able to kill like .. real high lvl monster but its slow because u have to wait until their hp run down to zero and u can't ever have a party ( lonely training time ) .. cuz ur useless in a party unless ur planning to leech. so yea that what i did to my character

visit my page www.myspace.com/longmachao :D

Meditation is much more important than Slow, +20 MAtk can do a lot to your damage. And I'd say Fire Arrow is better than Poison Brace, b/c you tend to have more training places (all of El Nath) and you can kill things fast and move on to the next enemy - You can choose what you want to do, but that's just my opinion.

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gaver10 View Post
    Meh, screw it. I've looked over some stuff on the Sleepywood forums, and poisin brace seems to be the way to go. Easy lving from 60-70 :D
    Poison brace is much slower than fire arrow. I don't feel I need to provide support for that cause anyone who made a "pizard" knows that.

As for the topic at hand, I don't understand why people insist on taking apart classic builds. Slow doesn't increase your magic attack by 20, nor does it move you faster. I'd rather be 20 ma stronger than have some slower monsters (which I could probably kill in 1 hit anyway considering fire arrow's raw power).

Hamburger

Quote Originally Posted by yellowpeople View Post
    hey i'm a lvl 100 fire mage maybe i can help :D , you should put it on tele first
    put only 1 lvl ( so u can go to place faster and useful with poison brace) slow isn't very useful ... i didn't put any than 1 lvl on it .. cuz there no point in putting in that skill.. useless.. after 1lvl on tele u should put it on poison brace .. forget meditation , meditation doesn't really make much different in damage. with poison brace i was able to kill monster that i woun't be able to kill like .. real high lvl monster but its slow because u have to wait until their hp run down to zero and u can't ever have a party ( lonely training time ) .. cuz ur useless in a party unless ur planning to leech. so yea that what i did to my character
    You don't have slow or medidate? I'm guessing you never use explosion to train then?...

-Maple Hiatus- Playing WoW at least until 4th job comes out

Frozenstein- 70 Mage on Altar of Storms.
    Look me up if you wanna play!

mm.. I'm wondering about this too, since i'm in that stage of lvl (for my f/p)where i'm not sure where to put my next sp. tele or slow or poison