Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not hacking g0d M0d3!!

How can he record it if he can't log in? OH SNAP.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jedisbar View Post
    His connection to them. His problem. DUH.

And then get banned for using 3rd party software. Do you even think? No, didn't think so.
    Nexon.net cites

Quote Originally Posted by Abuse policy
    Using a third-party program or using illegal means to play the game in a manner that is not intended by the creators
    Therefore, he's got no ban coming for using fraps. Fraps does not change gameplay.

If they ban for windows mode, they ban for that. Both of which have happened in the past.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

Quote Originally Posted by Jedisbar View Post
    If they ban for windows mode, they ban for that. Both of which have happened in the past.
    I'll try to find it, but on SW (Anyone who's a regular on SW back me up here) NxJoe posted a link of a video on youtube of him banning someone around hene, the video was around 6 seconds long. I highly doubt Nexon have a special fraps version of their own, so they would practice what they preach. If they can screen record, so can we.

Banned

playing the game windowed is also a good way to assist in hacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheez View Post
    playing the game windowed is also a good way to assist in hacking.
    I think everyone has already grasped that. We are mainly discussing Fraps.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikaoru View Post
    ZOMG It's been 2 days... i have it on all my chars.... WTF?
    so u dont ahve to buy expensive HP pots?
    be happy with it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by FreeMe View Post
    I'll try to find it, but on SW (Anyone who's a regular on SW back me up here) NxJoe posted a link of a video on youtube of him banning someone around hene, the video was around 6 seconds long. I highly doubt Nexon have a special fraps version of their own, so they would practice what they preach. If they can screen record, so can we.
    Ah, but you can't argue with administrators, can you? If a GM bans you, you really can't argue with them and say, "Oh, but you used Fraps too!"
    EX: A murderer can't say, "But he killed someone too, and didn't get in jail!". That's not a valid excuse for killing someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Toolface View Post
    so u dont ahve to buy expensive HP pots?
    be happy with it. lol
    Well then he can get banned... for allegedly god-mode hacking.

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

Quote Originally Posted by penguin4tor View Post
    Ah, but you can't argue with administrators, can you? If a GM bans you, you really can't argue with them and say, "Oh, but you used Fraps too!"
    EX: A murderer can't say, "But he killed someone too, and didn't get in jail!". That's not a valid excuse for killing someone.

Well then he can get banned... for allegedly god-mode hacking.
    Hmmm, well seen as murdering is nothing like MapleStory, yet you're somehow linking it to it, I shall to. If the judge has just sentenced a man to 15 years in jail, then shoots a member of the jury do you think the police will say "Oh, it's ok, he's a judge he's allowed to do that".

Again another EX: One of Nexons rules is "No hacking" another one is "No 3rd party programs" Fraps, you consider, is a 3rd party programe and can be banned for. I highly doubt you'll see a GM busting a couple Grims in the bottom hand left of a map.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeMe View Post
    Hmmm, well seen as murdering is nothing like MapleStory, yet you're somehow linking it to it, I shall to. If the judge has just sentenced a man to 15 years in jail, then shoots a member of the jury do you think the police will say "Oh, it's ok, he's a judge he's allowed to do that".

Again another EX: One of Nexons rules is "No hacking" another one is "No 3rd party programs" Fraps, you consider, is a 3rd party programe and can be banned for. I highly doubt you'll see a GM busting a couple Grims in the bottom hand left of a map.
    Okay, maybe it wasn't the best example, but, Nexon can say they were using Fraps to "test the game" or to "deter hackers." Then you can't argue with them, because they are, after all, the makers of the game.

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.