Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 21st April 2007 - Alive

MapleStory New Boss!

Quote Originally Posted by Saigo View Post
    We're in the middle of updating a slew of MapleGlobal and MapleSEA's updates - we know we're quite behind them - and we hope you'll be patient while we try and complete them as soon as we can.

- Saigo
    I wonder is i could help and be quick cause i wanna c wer the hell is tengu boss:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    - luminousmage^^

Ticket2 Aint There Noting Ve Cant Do?

Luv ye all fer all of da hiddenstreet site.

Aint dere nuffing dat ve can do to help? Vud weally wove to halp.

XD while me at it, maybe sumone vould halp muh englis.

Quote Originally Posted by BraveAngel View Post
    Luv ye all fer all of da hiddenstreet site.

Aint dere nuffing dat ve can do to help? Vud weally wove to halp.

XD while me at it, maybe sumone vould halp muh englis.
    Lol.

Go Saigo and cloud3z! Keep the updating well and healthy! :D

How could we ever repay you? D:

Toi. Petite Fille Laide.
    http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf
    Come play, it's fun ^^^

Beginner

MapleStory

Its understanable!! x) anw its hard doing all those job.. xDD:D

Thanks a lot guys! Simply e-mail us any new information you may discover - that would be the fastest way to reach us and ensure that the information is added quickly.

We definitely need help with the drops of monsters from Korean Folk Town - might find a way to compile a list of them soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Saigo View Post
    Thanks a lot guys! Simply e-mail us any new information you may discover - that would be the fastest way to reach us and ensure that the information is added quickly.

We definitely need help with the drops of monsters from Korean Folk Town - might find a way to compile a list of them soon.
    Any idea for when it'll be done? Oh, and so I don't seem rude, I'll jump on the bandwagon "Oh, don't rush, take you time" :)

pyrofyr

So far I've had almost every single drop the same as "A Drop of Maple" says, so I'd have to say that our drops are the same.

I would email you them in the same format as the site, but since you guys use php, you probably also use SQL, meaning you just need the information as is ^ ^;

Beginner

Ticket no problem =D

keep up the good work, dont rush it, keep ur time..... oh and btw, i was jus wondering if u guys had a guild in scania.... o.0 dosent seem like it XD... nyways if u guys do i was wonderin if i cud maybe join it...

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    So far I've had almost every single drop the same as "A Drop of Maple" says, so I'd have to say that our drops are the same.

I would email you them in the same format as the site, but since you guys use php, you probably also use SQL, meaning you just need the information as is ^ ^;
    Actually we don't use MySQL for our database at all. In any case, we're trying to complete MapleSEA's extended Zipangu monsters/maps first before moving on with Korean Folk Town.

Sword Updates

Don worry. U cant really help, Nexon is like totally updating the whole game
    so much it must be hard to update it all. But i can wait since its ok to me:)
    Just make sure u work on it :D