Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadower's Attacking Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Zisbik View Post
    Yeah, I know you end up in the same spot as where you started, but your character moves during the attack, and it would be kinda stupid to run on nothing but sunshine when you use boomerang step next to a ledge or cliff. It's boomerang step, not boomerang flight.
    You seem to be forgetting one very important thing: The laws of physic does not exist in Maple.

excactly, now go slide up hills in nath
    DAE314 SAID THIS

BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*

Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by darksidehero View Post
    excactly, now go slide up hills in nath
    Yarly XD
    Stupid fuzzlin' message is too short.

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletWolf View Post
    You seem to be forgetting one very important thing: The laws of physic does not exist in Maple.
    Ah yes, like how I can fire arrow bombs and watch them fly into the ground and then upwards and hit a monster.

Does this mean Assaulter can be used next to a cliff? Do you just fall down when you stop moving after using it?

Depends on how far off you are from the edge of the cliff. Sometimes, you will fall down(& depending where you are, this accident will be your demise. =/), & other times, you'll just be on the edge.

Ok with Assassinate according to what you said, 120% x 3 = 360% damage. Critical addes 250% damage to each hit I think. So if it works for all three hits, 120% + 250% = 370%. Then the 3 hits, 370% x 3 = 1110%. I'm just using the same reasoning with Crit as you would with a hermit because I am a hermit xD. Hope this helps.
    Khaini:
    BowlVlonkey ~ 7x Hunter ~ Active
    Tuneless ~ 9x Chief Bandit ~ Temp-Banned (No Idea Why.) :mad:
    lVlonkeyMage ~ 8x Ice/Lightening Mage ~ Friend Plays it
    lVlonkeySin ~ 7x Hermit ~ Inactive

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by Banditknight View Post
    Ok with Assassinate according to what you said, 120% x 3 = 360% damage. Critical addes 250% damage to each hit I think. So if it works for all three hits, 120% + 250% = 370%. Then the 3 hits, 370% x 3 = 1110%. I'm just using the same reasoning with Crit as you would with a hermit because I am a hermit xD. Hope this helps.
    No, the critical is actually just a 4th attack that does more damage than the other 3 hits and has a 90% chance of activating.

I'm thinking Assassinate might use a different damage formula than other Bandit skills, just like Lucky 7.

Oh so it would be 120% x 3 + 250% (with a 90% success rate) = 610%. That's IF the 4th attack activated which it 9/10 times would. So I guess boomerang step is the best and stronger CB attack (other than M/E). Thanks Zisbik.
    Khaini:
    BowlVlonkey ~ 7x Hunter ~ Active
    Tuneless ~ 9x Chief Bandit ~ Temp-Banned (No Idea Why.) :mad:
    lVlonkeyMage ~ 8x Ice/Lightening Mage ~ Friend Plays it
    lVlonkeySin ~ 7x Hermit ~ Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Zisbik View Post
    No, the critical is actually just a 4th attack that does more damage than the other 3 hits and has a 90% chance of activating.

I'm thinking Assassinate might use a different damage formula than other Bandit skills, just like Lucky 7.
    I think so too, because I've seen pictures of Boomerang Step and Assassinate from the same person, and assassinate seemed to do much more damage, although both skills were maxed and boomerang step would theoretically do more if they used the same formula.

snai1man - Level 45 Spearman (Windia) (Retired)
    Click here if you're bored of MapleStory!
    Click here to help end world hunger! (And spread the word meanwhile)
    The text below is true.
    The text above is false.

Yeah, Assassinate is far to strong to work with that formula. I think I read somewhere that at level 30 it was 1000% with a normal hit & up to 4000% fully charged. & that the Critical was double the damage.