Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: >>>>Anti-Hacking Technique!<<<<

pyrofyr

Oh no, we're not trying to help you at all.

What you're doing is going against what they said.

It's as if your that kid that when your mom says "Don't buy milk I'm getting it" you go out and do it anyway, now your mom has 2 gallons of milk, and has to spend more time putting one back.

Your that 2nd gallon of milk, you brought it, and now the GMs have to worry about putting it back/fixing it.

I guess you'll never get it, but obviously you need to just give up and get out of the way of GMs.

Don't flame ash either noobcake.
    Well at least now I don't even have to tell you while you'll be banned, it's pretty self explanatory.

I've yet to call anyone an idiot in this thread. I've only said you ungrateful douchebags are cowards and *****s. If you're unwilling to help and don't like it if someone does it, then feel free to not avail yourself to the newly open map.
    Oh snap, he's the supreme God of justice and we're all evil hacker supporters because we actually have brains and we obey the ToS!

If a GM can't tell a hacker from a legit, then he'd be fired. btw, "trial and error"? What the hell are you talking about?
    Seeing that some legits are as brain dead as you, I don't blame them at all.

And, ash, whoever saved you when you were still just a halfdead aborted fetus in a dumpster behind a gas station where your whore of a mother left you because she couldn't stop hooking if she didn't want to be jonesing for a crack rock for the next 8 months fails.
    It's okay, I truly sympathize with your plight. Clearly then, the whole intention of this thread was simply for you to tell us about who you actually were. Oh, the agony, want some cookies?

This guy is just a passing forum noob. He'll be banned or just leave within a week or two. So get your fun in now onliner.
    I'm happy

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onliner5643 View Post
    I've yet to call anyone an idiot in this thread. I've only said you ungrateful douchebags are cowards and *****s. If you're unwilling to help and don't like it if someone does it, then feel free to not avail yourself to the newly open map.

If a GM can't tell a hacker from a legit, then he'd be fired. btw, "trial and error"? What the hell are you talking about?

And, ash, whoever saved you when you were still just a halfdead aborted fetus in a dumpster behind a gas station where your whore of a mother left you because she couldn't stop hooking if she didn't want to be jonesing for a crack rock for the next 8 months fails.
    You're a security guard in a vault, along with 3 others. The next day, the jewel of the vault is missing. YOU'RE A SUSPECT WTF?! Just for being there, you're vulnerable to being sued, interrogated, etc. Even if you didn't do anything. Same with Maple. If you didn't comply with Nexon's warning, a GM will ban you just for being in the same map as a hacker and not doing anything. And about the "I'd gladly sacrifice 500 level 120's for a hacker-free Maple": it's kinda the terrorist mindset, don't you think?
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

I think GMs would be able to tell a hacker by the godmode and repetitive slashing at nonexistent monsters.

If you pick up a peice of garbage and put it in a trash can, you're not doing much, right? Somebody's just going to throw more somewhere. Does that mean you should do nothing at all?

psst final fantasy is ***.
    I also think that you're doing your part if you throw a piece of garbage in the can.

Psst. Your idiocy is shît. A Tonberry would start raping you with it's knife, not to mention Everyone's Grudge, used against you.

(And if you couldn't understand that, we all hate/ have a grudge against you, so you're in deep shît, by the way.)

Inderpaul Jr, anyone?

Ok, GMs have been banning legits for quite some time now, and they aren't fûcking fired. Explain that.

By the way, get the hell off here, you self-centered brat.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Slime

I've yet to call anyone an idiot in this thread. I've only said you ungrateful douchebags are cowards and *****s.
    Oh yes, our mistake. That's much less antagonistic than just calling someone an idiot...

Seriously, nobody really flamed you on anything. They did however disagree with your "anti-hacking" method and they did so generally politely. May I remind you that it all started downhill when you just had to get those extra hits in with:

And I'm sure I can help get rid of hackers much more effectively than you can so yeah just stfu pls.
    If you're not willing to do more than just report a hacker here and there, then you don't deserve a hacker-free maple.
    Maybe it's just my wholesome upbringing, or the fact that I chew food with my mouth closed, but I generally get the feeling that telling someone to "stfu" even with a "pls" usually doesn't bring a lot of respect.
    And a lot of the regulars here, burnt out as they may be, have been in the anti-hacker trenches WWwaaaayyyyy longer than you. I can tell you that no matter how blessed by the Maple gods you were, your fellow board members here don't take too kindly to someone who decides to lord it over them on how they are going to save Maple. It doesn't matter if they found out you had a Maple-shaped birthmark when they circumsized you; I highly do not recommend you ignore the knowledge people have here. They are not idiots or "ungrateful douchbags". Stop acting like they are and maybe, just maybe, you'll feel less hostility.
    I don't want to be a god. I just want to bring fire to the people.
    And I want my cut.

im gonna call emily and tell her to lock this.

It's probably a good idea, since this is just going to turn into a flame war.
    Bera:

Blueness - Level 57 Fire Wizard (active)
    OutOfTheBlue - Level 41 Crossbow(wo)man (somewhat active)
    BlueAssassin - Level 37 Assassin (somewhat active)
    Emily - Level 31 Spearman (somewhat active)

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    I honestly think its an edit
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheez View Post
    your mom is an edit.