Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: >>>>Anti-Hacking Technique!<<<<

Default >>>>Anti-Hacking Technique!<<<<

With the current vac, if you go into a map and aggro a monster, it then becomes unvacable. But if you leave the map, it can be vaced again. After you aggro a monster once, I don't think you'll have to again.
    I just starved a hacker out of a master chronos map by aggroing part of his swarm and leading them away. When he went to kill my sawrm, I aggroed the rest of the vaced monsters and lead them the other way and then aggroed everything on the top platforms. It was less than a few minutes before he told me to go to hell and logged off.
    At the least, this is a way to wrestle a map away from a hacker if they're not AFK. At best, with the non-hacking community armed with this information, this is a way to keep hackers out of your server until they start using another vac.

Also, if you want to report a hacker more than once or report 2 hackers on the same map, all you have to do is leave the map and come back.

I got kinda confused reading the first part of your post but, about the report-a-hacker thing, the previous update made it possible to report more than once a day up to a limit of 10 reports.

But if you want to report the same hacker, or a hacker on the same map, you have to go to another map and come back. Otherwise, it says "please try again later".

Quote Originally Posted by onliner5643 View Post
    But if you want to report the same hacker, or a hacker on the same map, you have to go to another map and come back. Otherwise, it says "please try again later".
    Couldn't it just be processing the report? I get the "Please try again later" message when I track people too fast. xP

pyrofyr

DO NOT DO THIS!

Why? Nexon says and I quote "If you see a hacker report them and leave, do not kill steal, stalk, or stand near them, you may be banned as well."

They advise you to report and leave, don't stick around, your only doing yourself a disservice.

Hmm, nevermind. Let's just let hackers do whatever the hell they want to do. If the only way to fight back is to risk getting banned, I'll do it.
    This IS NOT the same as killing a hacker's mob where you "benefit" from the hack. This is about not alowing the hacker to vac AT ALL. This can also be about prevention. Go into map, aggro everything and stay there. A hacker coming in won't be able to do anything...or is that too risky for you, coward?

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    DO NOT DO THIS!

Why? Nexon says and I quote "If you see a hacker report them and leave, do not kill steal, stalk, or stand near them, you may be banned as well."

They advise you to report and leave, don't stick around, your only doing yourself a disservice.
    yeah i agree with pyro on this. Dont stand around with the hacker cause to nexon ot may look like you are working with the hacker and u may be considered one. So just quickly report them and leave.

~Hopefully I get to fourth job soon.......

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    DO NOT DO THIS!

yeah i agree with pyro on this. Dont stand around with the hacker cause to nexon ot may look like you are working with the hacker and u may be considered one. So just quickly report them and leave. im sure nexon can help get rid of hackers much more effectively than any one else can so yeah just report them.

~Hopefully I get to fourth job soon.......

Banned

Simply staying in the same map, not even on screen with the hacker, is enough to disrupt most vacs severely.

pyrofyr

Follow Nexon's rules or you too are hacking, Kill Stealing or leading monsters away from their vac makes you just as bad as them whether you think so or not.
    Report and leave, simple procedure you are given to follow.