View Poll Results: Punishment for onliner5643!

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Owned by Nexon!

11 36.67%
  • Computer struck by holy lightning so he can't go online!

15 50.00%
  • Words become totally uncomprehensible!

10 33.33%
  • Eh, no need to...He's already punished enough by his retardedness.

21 70.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I judge thee, onliner5643!

i dont know who the hell is this online guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Frogs own.
    STEAM: iWeezy

Though I do know a bastārd called TheMSFrog.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kygre View Post
    Yeah, onliner...

I don't really dislike you in general, but the behaviour then. I'm sorry if I offended you or something in my last post. Just try to find redemption? You have many great ideas, just don't go having a bad reputation.

=/ Forgive me and I forgive you?
    Kygre you're too nice. Getting a Spaz 12 and shooting his head off is more like it.
    God! Why the hell did I have the same signature for so long? I don't even play Maple anymore. =.=

Play for a worthy cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I'm sure some of you have seen this monumental disgrace of a legitimate player. He thinks he's always right, flames people who have common sense, calls people douchebags because they don't agree with his demented ideas or and yes, to quote him... he's a halfdead aborted fetus in a dumpster behind a gas station where his whore of a mother left him because she couldn't stop hooking if she didn't want to be jonesing for a crack rock for the next 8 months fails. So yeah, cast your calls, flames and all other things you want done upon him, or if you'd like, you can also say he's too stupid to understand the meaning of this topic.
    I dont know this guy, but ill be the devils advocate and say c'mon, he was raised in a different living area then us, maybe he is just a stuck up rich kid or something, who knows, but it isnt really nice, and it is more like taking a cheapshot to talk about his mother unless she helped on the flaming and I know you quoted him but we dont want to stoop down to his level, can you guys give me a link or a topic he has posted in so I can see his history so I dont make a bad decision and stick up for a basterd? Cause if Kyrge doesnt like him, then there must be a real problem in my post.

But just to give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he is having something troubling in his life...Brb, Im goinjg to have a search for this onliner3154634 or what ever his name is =/

Edit: nevermind I read one of his posts, he is pretty much a stuck up basterd =/

Hamburger

Phoenix, I like you because you give people the benefit of the doubt. But as your reaserch indicated he is stuck up. Now, let's have a cookie.
    http://jolle.se/imgs/cookie.jpg