Thread: Ludibrium: Secret Factory

Default Ludibrium: Secret Factory

Today I went to the secret factory in the toy factory (http://global.hidden-street.net/maps...#secretfactory), because I heard that the boxes spawn lots of toy trojans. The first time I broke open a box, it worked, spawning 10 toy trojans. However, when I cc'ed, the boxes only worked like normal boxes, giving mesos or red pots. After a while, I found out that the boxes only worked when there were already toy trojans in the map.

Does anyone know why this happened to me?

snai1man - Level 45 Spearman (Windia) (Retired)
    Click here if you're bored of MapleStory!
    Click here to help end world hunger! (And spread the word meanwhile)
    The text below is true.
    The text above is false.

happened to me too.

I stalled the quest and do it another time, which then I could finally complete it XD

I have the same problem, except I can't get the Toy Trojans to spawn at all. It's really confusing me. I spent like an hour CC'ing and whacking boxes...
    Spoiler!

it's either getting dc or get nothing. weird. my ice and cleric needs to go through that quest >.< I guess my F/p is a bit lucky

chance of getting trojans from the box are different from channel to channel. some channel might have a lot of boxes with trojans in it. some channels might not. some channels go somewhere in the middle.