Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Broa: Hidden-Street Guild

Quote Originally Posted by BlackxFlagXG View Post
    P.S. Does anybody know how to change the settings for how screenshots are taken? some people's screenshots are really high res and I guess maple saves their screenshots in .png but mine save in .jpg and look crappy.
    Use fraps? you can set the file type i believe. plus its nice for the video and whatnot.
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

I was wondering if I could join sometime, but I have a few questions first...

1) about rule 2, I'm definately active on the HS forums, but does that include a posting requirement on the Broa HS guild thread as well?

2) about rule 4, truthfully I'm not on any one character for long periods of time because of the way I play, but I do try to spend some time with the guilds I am in.
    I'm always active in-game, just not always in broa, which is why I avoided joining an HS guild and taking up the spot for someone else until they upped the guild character limit to 100...

If room is a problem with me staying in alongside rule 4, I could donate for a couple of expansions...
    Geometry will draw the soul toward truth and create the spirit of philosophy.
    -Plato

A thing is obvious mathematically after you see it.
    - R.D. Carmichael

hey I was looking thorugh this thread and wondering... Why did you people disband the old guild and start over? o.o

Leadership change. After a year, it's time to pass the leadership on so i can relax :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Read: Wiggy is LAZY :O
    Just kidding. New scenery buddy. Itll work out, Krim is a good guy (once he gets his internet working well again :\)

Oh, how big are we planning on expanding the guild? All the way upto 100? Thats huuuuuuuge haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

behind you, linking you to the correct thread.

boo on 100 member guild.
    www.clanspagoose.com

Wiggy: NAKED PEDO BABY PICS PLZ
    Wiggy: you're not a bad person shini, you're just looser than i am"
    idk my bff eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackxFlagXG View Post
    Jex I invited you as soon as Krimmy made me jr again but then I realized we only had 8 spots and there were 8 people.. haha
    dep, there should be 20 spots in the guild.

the number you saw was propbably 8/8 people in the guild offline 2/2 online or something.

Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Ok, there are 20 slots right now and we are only going to be expanding to 30 I think, maybe just keeping it at 20 not too sure now... The goal I am shooting for is a more family like guild... were everyone knows everyone and things like that.

So im not too sure about the limit on expansions right now... Also, for the rule number 4 question... The reason I want people active is because I see too many people quitting a character and starting a new one over and over and not really getting anywhere... I dont mind that too much, but the constant name changes are really annoying... I would like to see people focus on one maybe two characters but no more...

On another note I will be updating the guild page after we get full and whatnot and get outta the new leader confusion.

Family you say,

T.T i guess adoption is not an option

We should have made a list of everyone that was in the guild before, now I don't remember half the people that were. So if you could please help me out by either posting here or contacting me via whisper in game, it would help a lot. Also, I will be constructing a members list, similar to that in the other topic, as soon as we fill up back to 30 again.
    Quit.
    [GMS]
    xDeprivation // 7x Hermit // Broa - Jr. Master