Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
[GMS] Patch version 0.38 - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [GMS] Patch version 0.38

Quote Originally Posted by Abacabadab View Post
    Sorry, no one handed maces, you can get a two-handed doom singer, a blunt weapon, though.
    Hmmm… Well, I certainly wouldn’t whine if I picked one up. I think I can sacrifice a little defense for something like that. I just looked it up and I’m in the perfect lvl range for it… looks like I have a lot of brown teddies to hammer to death tomorrow. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Spike_J_Wolfwood View Post
    Hmmm… Well, I certainly wouldn’t whine if I picked one up. I think I can sacrifice a little defense for something like that. I just looked it up and I’m in the perfect lvl range for it… looks like I have a lot of brown teddies to hammer to death tomorrow. :D
    OMG those poor teddies!!!!!!

I'll be wasting my time trying to get Maple Bow, and Soul Searcher, and if I'm somehow lucky enough to get them, I'll be going after the Shield, if that proves successful Then Maple Sword, and Soul Singer is my new target. Then perhaps the Claws for my Rogue, possibly Maple Dragon Axe also...because..well...it's got an awesome name..and it looks awesome....but I doubt I'll get them, I never get good drops =[

YomiRizer[9x]Ranger || Donaxys[5x]Page||Araelun[3x]F/P Wizard
    ||Windia||

YomiRizer - Is now a Ranger

Ok, maple weapons are back. Time to hunt for a new maple lama staff and a maple shield. Cya...

I know how you feel. I’ve been spending the last two days trying to get a Knuckle Mace to drop.

I hope that they increased the drop rate for presents this year. It took ages for the cake and candle monsters to drop just one present last year.
    "Embiggens is a perfectly cromulent word."

coool! i'm looking forward for 2x Exp!

great, another year to hunt down that stupid shield! yay i can't wait *waits and sit* i wish it load up faster...
    And Buffy staked Edward...The End!

Mushmom

Are the maple weapons rare drops? Ive never seen anyone with a maple shield. I would like to get some maple weapons since i cant afford free market prices. And is double exp for everyone or do u have to do an event to get it? Sorry for the many questions but ive never played during a maple anniversary event.

shield are rare*well for me to get* last year i hunted it down until the patch was gone. I was depressed for a week that I wasted my life for nothing -.-
    And Buffy staked Edward...The End!

i dont think shield was out last year. oh well here's another week of ghey hell :(

i hope i can catch all the 2x events.