Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Ello

Welcome to the forums!

Haha thanks for the welcomes guys!

I'm actually really enjoying the archer so far, but then again it's the first job I have tried :P. I usually just find a perch and sit there shooting away for hours xD! Pretty easy! My only real issue is cash, as I have to spend a fair amount for arrows because no one wants to give me any. I'll ask in a crowded area and no one ever says anything or calls me a mooch >.<

Oh if you need arrows and you are trying to save up, try making them.

Gather 10 tree branches (From stumps around perion or something) and 1 stiff feather (From pigs and other pig like stuff o_O )

Then go to any person in a town that refines ores and minerals and stuff.

Make 1 processed wood using those 10 tree branches. Then go to make 1000 arrows.

:o OMFG FREE ARROWZ

Welcome to HS! :)
    Whisper me sometime: schizo22 I'm on a lot lately, school's out for a week before classes start up again. I'm always looking for people to party with who are... over the age of 18 and not so immature. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Poomanchu3 View Post
    Oh if you need arrows and you are trying to save up, try making them.

Gather 10 tree branches (From stumps around perion or something) and 1 stiff feather (From pigs and other pig like stuff o_O )

Then go to any person in a town that refines ores and minerals and stuff.

Make 1 processed wood using those 10 tree branches. Then go to make 1000 arrows.

:o OMFG FREE ARROWZ

Oh yeah, I noticed that. Sadly though I never have enough feathers to cover all the arrows I go through. But I've found a good sniping spot and those candles they have for the anniversary are a good way to make money :D!

try and ask people to spare you some arrows. most probably they have some accumilating dust in their inventory. oh and if you smile alot and act friendly, random people will just drop arrows for you.

hey there welcome to the forums ! i hope u enjoy urself here and cu around =)

~Hopefully I get to fourth job soon.......

Pyrofyr: you said ''Sins, are always fun if you like to jump around and are 12 years old I suppose.'' thats not nice to say since im 12 years old and i have never been adictet to sins :( argh
    Windia
    DrNiora semiactivelv 10 cleric Kaede jMS DrNiora sin lv 2x active blike cleric lv 1x active
    Any that wants to train pm me or contact in game.
    12:00 AM GMT = 0000 GMT = 2400 GMT = 7:00 PM EST = 4:00 PM PST. LordNephras
    OMG LV 3 THUNDER BOLT FTW
    http://tinyurl.com/2g8clf

my comic

Hiya, welcome to hidden-street hope you have alot of fun playing maple and reading the forums :D

see you around!

welcome to the forum. I'm surprise blazing didn't try to recruit you for the windia branch of the hs guild. Check out Orbis station in the forum if you wanna meet ppl in game.

Thanks Allysiana for the sig. Thanks ElderDragon for the avatar.

Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried

Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually comes from bad judgment