Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Making Money

Default Help Making Money

I'm kinda of a nub when it comes to making money whats the best place to make money lvl.25-30 and i dont really understand how u can become so rich
    "life is what you make it so make it how you want it to be"

Khainian's add me kewldude99

Two words: Party Quest.

Do Party Quest till you can find 1 or more 10% Scrolls for Overall DEX. They can sell for some pretty penny

PQ's good, or cut your pot usage by sitting on your Relaxer for a bit.

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

I remember when 10% overall DEX was worth less then 300,000 mesos. Now they are good money.

I'm playing WoW full time. LOLOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by silverchao View Post
    I remember when 10% overall DEX was worth less then 300,000 mesos. Now they are good money.
    But then again, back then 100k was a lot.

10% overall DEX sell for about 2~2.2 mill in Scania.

Toi. Petite Fille Laide.
    http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf
    Come play, it's fun ^^^

Overall dex 10% in khaini is usually 1.5mil at its highest. If you sell for 2mil your selling to a desperate person.

Drake

STOP! Party Quest DOES NOT give you good money. It's a total complete waste of time unless you play on an empty server, like one of those new ones. THEN you may have a chance.

Two ways you get rich:
    The first and easiest is just to level up until you're like level 120 and can slice and dice Spirit Vikings and Phanton Watches until there's no tomorrow. They drop craploads of mesos every kill, so if you spend a few hours over there, you can rack up a couple of million or so.

The SECOND, and fastest, is getting scrolls and selling them. No need to say, it's purely based on luck. >_> However, if you wanna go kill that certain monster for the 60% staff scroll, have fun.

You can also get NX Cash and set up a store and overprice all your items like all those **** at the free market do.

Needless to say, hacking is also an option. But you're not a kiddy noob, are you?

HolyBirdy, most of the time, mesos is needed to get up to that level fast enough. Party Quests are the best way to gain mesos quickly.

Whoa, 10% overall dexs sell for THAT much? They're only worth 300k-500k in SEA. O_O
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

Be stingy with everything you do. If you're training, use pots wisely. If you're in PQ, you've just finished 1st stage, and you have 3/4 MP, do NOT use any MP pots until you need them. NEVER use pots to get you to full health unless you're going to die without them. If you're at 100/600 health and you're using white pots, only use 1 until you're under 300 or more of your max HP.

When buying pots, if you're desperate, buy the lowest or next-to-lowest kind of pot. As in Blue and Red/Orange Pots.

Only buy things you absolutely and positively need, as in equips and such.

Oh and can you tell us your Job and some other details? I might be able to help some more if I know more about your situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by alvilda
    Just because other people have more now doesn't mean that you have less.
    [Bera] CrossI3ow

u could do quests that give scrolls.