Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fence Ball Madness =(

Ticket2 Fence Ball Madness =(

Okay, so yesterday I was playing this game called Fence Ball. Its basically a game where you hit the fence and you're objective is to make the other players out by making them unable to hit the fence successfully.
    This guy was whipping the ball directly at the fence, and I was in the way. It hit me right in the left eye, I was blind for 10 seconds. The guy who whipped it at me started laughing with the others and never said sorry. I rushed to the office, crying, and after 15 minutes I went back to class. I got so pissed...
    My friends are concerned and ask what happened to my eye, and I tell them the whole story. They are curious to know the people who had done this to me so I told them and they said they're gonna go have a word with them. (Heehe, they were kinda gangster-life :D)
    Today, I goto school and the people I played fence ball with don't seem to care about what happened yesterday. My friends planned to hunt the ball whipper down at lunch time and it was successful. He got so scared, he didn't really know what to say. At this point, I was both happy and sad. Happy because I got revenge. Sad because I lost friendship. The people I played Fenceball with used to be my friends, but now they think I betrayed me..

I think: What The Hell? You were the ones who hit me, you were the ones who started to laugh at me and would not bother saying sorry, so how did I BETRAY you?

So, yeah.... Thats about it, so I just basically lost friends due to an accident.
    :D

Lol... 5X Little Gal, Proud Windian.

Banned

*ahem* they weren't friends. Are you nuts?

I was friends with the ball players for at least 7 months, and now... this happens... :(
    :D

Lol... 5X Little Gal, Proud Windian.

Banned

well then obviously only you thought that way, because people laughing at you for going blind (even for a moment) kinda makes them NOT your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheez View Post
    well then obviously only you thought that way, because people laughing at you for going blind (even for a moment) kinda makes them NOT your friends.
    Ya, they might have just been taking advantage of you or something.
    I quit MS...

Don' be sad bro. Losing A-hole friends is a good thing.

I just came across this forum btw. iow, I'm new.

aaaand I just commented on a 2007 thread.

Necroposter >:(

You probably don't even play Maplestory. :P
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Holy crap this thing is 6 years old. That's a record if there is one for necroposting.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Banned

Golf Clap.

Challenge accepted, Sayo.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!