Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Complete Maplestory graphic Archive

Default Complete Maplestory graphic Archive

Quote Originally Posted by Zatrox
    thats right it took me 5 hours to completely unpack and zip and upload all this so here. be happy
    lets call this the beta pack. please report of anythings missing cuz its already been reported that the skills folder is incomplete.

Included is:

All monsters including jms and kms

all skills including 4rth job (ok something happened in the zipping and half the jobs are missing)

all npc's

and maps

http://files.filefront.com//;7458049;;/

For kicks i did a statistics check and theres around 300 THOUSAND seperate pictures in this archive

enjoy! :D

two things to be aware of:

1. the extraction will take several hours, maybe 2-3 times more than bannedstory

2. while the downloaded rar file may be 300 megs, after u extract it theres will be so many seperate files and folders that it will take up like 2 gigs on ur hard drive.
    Credits to Zatrox of Sleepywood!

I downloaded it last night and it reminds me of OrbisOutlet.....

where can i get the sounds of skills and monster? cant find it in the archive

wow very nice. congrats on finally finishing this. yeah it reminds me of orbis outlet. but wow thats a lot of mg that it takes up. can i download parts of it instead of downloading the whole thing?

~Hopefully I get to fourth job soon.......

pyrofyr

One day someone will make a new orbis-outlet-esque site... one day. :/

Or maybe not, but this will suffice until then I suppose. :0

Quote Originally Posted by xfxazknight View Post
    where can i get the sounds of skills and monster? cant find it in the archive

Fancy not being able to find sounds in a graphics archive..
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

Wow...that's a lot of space it takes up, almost more than Maplestory...

Quote Originally Posted by Jedisbar View Post
    Fancy not being able to find sounds in a graphics archive..
    i assume there would be sounds clips in it... can you direct me where to download it, i tried using maple dump on the sound.wz but i dont get all the files i wanted

i assume there would be sounds clips in it... can you direct me where to download it, i tried using maple dump on the sound.wz but i dont get all the files i wanted
    I think those ARE all the sounds... or are you looking for effects and the sounds that go with them? They might be in the effect.wz.
    This site has many of the music tracks listed, though: http://thejasoneffect.net/maple-story-ost/

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

Quote Originally Posted by penguin4tor View Post
    I think those ARE all the sounds... or are you looking for effects and the sounds that go with them? They might be in the effect.wz.
    This site has many of the music tracks listed, though: http://thejasoneffect.net/maple-story-ost/
    All the sounds are in sound.wz (which sometimes makes it difficult to pair up sound with effect), at least all the ones I've thought of and more. Which ones are you having trouble finding, because I can help locate it? Just in case you haven't tried already, don't forget to use the previous and next buttons to browse through the whole .img file.

snai1man - Level 45 Spearman (Windia) (Retired)
    Click here if you're bored of MapleStory!
    Click here to help end world hunger! (And spread the word meanwhile)
    The text below is true.
    The text above is false.