4 4.49%
  • 13-15 Hours

6 6.74%
  • 15+ Hours

18 20.22%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Longest Maple Story Streak?

pyrofyr

Oh, and no I didn't leave it afk and go sleep or anything, I stayed playing.

You know what's weird? If you stay up without sleeping for around 3~4 days, you can start to see air. It's pretty freaky, but you have to try it, it's crazy XD

Oh, and one more thing, after about 6~8 hours, you start to simply forget you are training and forget everything, all you have to do is play some non-stimulating music, and possibly grab a few cans of energy drinks (That's how I did it, <33 Red Bull), that should get you through perfectly fine.

However, there was that story of that one guy who was only up for 12hours (But the retard didn't drink or eat) and died, so you shouldn't try this if your weak willed :3. Don't forget to take a leak (Urinate) every 5~60minutes, eat every 2~6hours (Hot Pockets FTW!), and drink every 2~30minutes (A glass of water is nice).

Hamburger

jeez you guys are such losers at streaks. my dad hosted a party with all his friends while my mom was out all weekend. so being left in dad's care+internet hooked up to MS=about 37 hours of play time that weekend (i did stop for bathroom breaks and food breaks):D
    mmmm i like burgers

well last year when my sister went to hk and my parents were at work i played from about 9am ~ 6:30pm sometimes 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by austinpenguin View Post
    You guys are soooooo lucky - my longest streak was only like 3-4 hours....:(

Explain, please, how that's lucky.

My longest has been about 5hours cause I leveled all my 3 characters in Scania.
    PROBLEM SLEUTH COMICS:

Spoiler!

Mushmom

I don't get all the time to myself anyway. I have 2 brothers who play as well.
    Bera
    EliteBows-Level 200 Bowmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Jayzilla View Post
    So how much exactly does it cost to join the guild. I'd like to join on my Aran.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Just your soul.

Longest ever was about 9 hours at platoons chronos. Only reason why I was doing this was for some money. (esther, scrolls). Unfortunately i got 1 zard, some warrior pants and like 50 claw simulators >.<....
    oh yea, once I finished I cced and there was a hacker that flying way up out of sight mass killing and savage blowing like hell. and like 5 minutes later i see an esther drop and a few seconds later a Zard........ Maplestory is a load of bull**** now.

Though after a few levels i managed to find a esther... but was 0 INT... FFS then about 3 levels more, a friend helped me find another and it was 1 INT. Not too bad but it took me about 11 levels to get it...

I HATE YOU WIZET!!! ;(

22 hours...
    lvl 28-35, i went to sleep after that(like 12 hours)

I got like 7-10 hours i forget on my birthday :D
    Diego is my bud :D

Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post
    10 hours.

I was a summer weekend and I played all night.
    lol same but it WASNT a summer weekend and i played all night but only for 9 hours :p

Hamburger

I forget exactly how long, but 15+ hours. It was August '05. I will probably never train that much again. Then again, I will probably have more time this summer, so who knows?