Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dark and light

Default dark and light

Darkness crept around the corner, tapping Light on the back, as Light walked nearer, Darkness crept away.
    "That was a good story Dad." Said Dark, "Is that why you named me Dark? Dad?"
    "Dark, I'm tired-" *thump*
    "Dad? Oh... He's just asleep."

Dark and Light
    Chapter one.
    Dark was a 10 year old, low temper boy that was picked on for his dark hair, his pure black eyes, his likeness for black, and his dark shadow.
    Dark's neighborhood was a rather peaceful one, a street with lush green gardens and tall firm trees. If you went there you would be relaxed in the first minutes.
    "Hey nerd!" *thump*
    Well usually.
    The daily bullies had thrown a rock at Dark, He always detested this, but he has always put up with it. He usually thought of why he existed.
    "Hey nerd, I need five bucks pay up!"
    Dark had been badgered for lunch money for all of his five years living in his neighborhood.
    "Would you idiots get out of my way?" Roared Dark, advancing to the bullies, "I've had with you...you...you... STUPID MORONIC GANG OF IDIOTIC *** RETARDS!"
    "Oh look at that, the geekwad has grown a backbone, how um... what's that word? Quaint? I guess that's it."
    "Ahh, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!."
    Dark's compressed feelings over the years had exploded, or rather, Imploded, his unusually dark shadow was even darker in his rage. All the light in a 100 meter radius had been sucked up. Making it as dark as a black hole. Any out lookers would have cried:"Ahh! A black hole! Run!!" Inside, the bullies literaly urinated their pants, some even pooped. A chill stole the happiness from the area and Dark's eye's glowed red. The other casualities were joggers, they were harmed a bit, but not as much as the bullies. The bullies toughness that they had gained over the years on picking on Dark had vaporized, and went unconcious from the chill and compressing black.
    "Dark stop!" A female voice rang out. Dark twitched, and the darkness slowly, but surely shrank back into his shadow. The bullies were as pale as you could be. They were all in a pre-coma state. The girl was Light, you could say she was Dark's girlfriend or something, but they preferred friends. Light was also 10, but was turning 11 the next month, she had light blond hair, and a radiant skin color, and liked white a lot, her shadow was normal, so don't ask.
    "You got lucky this time, retards." Said Dark as he walked with Light back to school.
    One of the bullies had plucked enough courage to say: "Nice girly friend you got there Dark." But fell to the ground when Dark turned around.

AN:Wanted to do another story, and I'm a bit sick of people making the Dark element all evil and the light all goody goody. So I made this up to unsicken myself, critize it all you want. I won't really care. Oh and I only wrote this chapter to start up the story and the Character regristration is up. Ivan, I edited it. So good night or.... Good morning/afternoon?

Always looking for guildmates.

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    30[x] 35[x] 40[x] 50[] 60[] 70[] 80+[]
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!

Erm...... Where are the character descriptions and normal descriptions? It would help if you described the surroundings. Also, it's kinda abrupt.
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

But I like =P
    Uly's Lessons - Words of Wisdom.
    Spoiler!

Quote-worthy quotes. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDays View Post
    Arent you guys excited? I mean, its going to be another day without Maplestory!
    - in response to Global v0.57 patch.

Jr. Necki

It is really good.

Gasy has improved!

thanks! =D and Ben what did you like?

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!

Still needs work on paragraphing and still abrupt, but yeah, it's better than what you've written in the past.
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

remember character regristration is up and i'll post (hopefully) the next chapter tommorow.

Goals!!!!

Spoiler!

Name: Kyle Trenton
    Personality: Ranges. Can be really friendly, and also really cold. Silent most of the time, he prefers to stay away from the limelight and pull strings from backstage.

Looks: Handsome. >.< *prone to giving retarded descriptions*

Black hair. Fringe-less; rather, a few strands hangs down from his hair. Brown irises. Eyes are most of the time concentrated on something not visible, and seems to give a message to whoever's looking deeply in. 1.73 meters tall, lanky but by no means anorexic. Loves wearing jeans to cover up his legs, but strangely, doesn't like long-sleeved shirt.
    Uly's Lessons - Words of Wisdom.
    Spoiler!

Quote-worthy quotes. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDays View Post
    Arent you guys excited? I mean, its going to be another day without Maplestory!
    - in response to Global v0.57 patch.

Hey ben just because i gave a crappy discription doesn't mean you have to too

what kon thinks when looking at RE
    Kon. says:
    there is leon shaving uuuh saving her
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/
    please help me grow
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/ind

Spoiler!

Middle school raid?
    Chapter 2

"....And that class is how you make pi from seven and three quarters." Droned the teacher.
    "Ah, this is boring." Said Dark.
    "You didn't pay attention to half of what he said!" Hissed Light, notebook open and all.
    "So? Its not like he said anything important."
    "Well you're right." Mumbled Light, "He rambled about his summer vacation for half the time, he didn't even mention how to do it."
    *Brring* *Brring* Dark looked at the clock. It isn't three yet.... Why is the bell ringing?
    *This *bzzt* is not a drill *bzzt* I repeat *bzzt* this is not a HEY!**static*
    "I wonder what wrong." Mused Light.
    *Hello, This is the Middle School*bzzt* we are taking over all of your elementary schools, you shall obey our every command*
    "Oh crap." Dark rolled his eyes, "Probably the Principal's daughter."
    Smack.
    "Ow.... What did I do."
    "Shh... Look."
    Thump. Thump. Thump.
    "Get under the desk!" Roared a fellow classmate. "It's the middle schooler coming to take over!!!"
    Bang.
    "Everyone out, I know you're under there." A sixteen-year-old with brown eyes and a few strands of hair for fringes said. "My name is Kyle Trenton and I will take you somewhere safe." He said it with his eyes focused on. Focused on.... Nothing, absolutely nothing. He's an odd teenager. Thought Dark.
    *incomplete*

Goals!!!!

Spoiler!