Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has anyone maxed Steal?

I'm a Broan LV68 BanditSin (4/10X/4/2XX)

10 nimble body
    max DS
    max Steal (LV30)

Max Steal is pretty sweet, and it has its pros & cons.

Pros:
    More drops of cause. The best drops I'd stolen so far was a 10% 2H sword for atk scroll & a few low level snowboards. Alot of times I'm not sure whether I got the items from my kill or my skill.

Cons:
    Slows down my training... I can't find time to use it at FoG, especially when the spawn rate goes crazy.

I'm pretty happy with my build so far. I'm looking foward to steal from WWs. Tried to steal from MM but I never have the chance too many KSers.

Note: It seems to me that the item(not money) you stole will not drop again after you killed the monster. I never get 2 golem blocks after I kill it, but 2 bundle of cash happens all the time

Off topic
    Originally I didn't plan putting any points in Endure (HP & MP can be bought & I rarely hang around when I'm online), but I have one left-over SP (even after maxing Mastery) so one SP to endure.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Isa View Post
    No, you won't be on par with sins, they have critical. Sure, it's fun, but max savage blow + 19 mastery is stronger than L7 without crits. And unless you have keen eye, your range will suck and you won't be able to throw as far ahead.
    I forgot about critical, but it's still fun. A lot more fun than getting an extra chance to grab a monster etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    I forgot about critical, but it's still fun. A lot more fun than getting an extra chance to grab a monster etc.
    >.> How do you forget about crits? It's only the sin's defining 2nd job move. But fun, I'll agree with. It's fun to occasionally go out and do something random. Sometimes, I like to put on a claw and go punching stuff.

Anywho, if you're going to go lucky 7, at least do it "right" and do it first job. I personally don't much like the idea of sindits for a variety of reasons (mostly because I'm lvl 80 and still use double stab from time to time). If you're going to take L7, you're going to want Keen eye as well, and that takes another 8 skill points. You don't want to be spending 28 of your 2nd job skill points on 1st job skills.
    Ninja hat and pirate pants!? This is blasphemy! This is madness! THIS IS MAPLE STORY!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Isa View Post
    >.> How do you forget about crits? It's only the sin's defining 2nd job move. But fun, I'll agree with. It's fun to occasionally go out and do something random. Sometimes, I like to put on a claw and go punching stuff.

Anywho, if you're going to go lucky 7, at least do it "right" and do it first job. I personally don't much like the idea of sindits for a variety of reasons (mostly because I'm lvl 80 and still use double stab from time to time). If you're going to take L7, you're going to want Keen eye as well, and that takes another 8 skill points. You don't want to be spending 28 of your 2nd job skill points on 1st job skills.
    Critical isn't a move, it's a passive skill, but whatever.

I only did it for fun, it's better than steal anyway.

nope, i dont lawls, hope u get one though
    BUYING WOLBIS 10K EACH
    SELLING AQUA BOARD 32ATTK 7 SLOTS LEFT

1X bowman[scania]not active
    12X DK[hacked]hacked & banned
    1x sin [mardia] active

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by smexyspeedo View Post
    nope, i dont lawls, hope u get one though
    What ? Using grammar and punctuation, as well as stating to whom you are talking, often helps.