Thread: STR Bandit Stat Distribution

stop trying

Default STR Bandit Stat Distribution

Just a little confused. I have a 5/5 build because I kept getting disconnected and it was pissing me off. :D I'm getting a bunch of random information from sites and I don't know which one is good or not. I found a realiable looking one but since it's based on a 4/4, I'm two points short for everything. So now I don't know if I put down those two points in DEX or LUK or STR because I never had a theif and I don't know if it will affect my weapons and..

Just, somebody.

Save me? =D Please.

Jr. Necki

Have just enough STR and DEX to wear your equipment. Everything else goes into LUK. LUK gives you the biggest damage boost as a thief regardless of whether you're using a claw and throwing stars, daggers, or cutters.

Although, if you're going to be a STR bandit, I don't see why you rolled a 5/5 at all, since the only stat you won't be needing will be INT, which means only one stat would be at 4 or 5.

stop trying

All right. Only level 3. Restart again. xD

Thank you.

i got 25 dex and like 30 luck at level ten. after, you would follow the regular luck bandit skill build to level 20, then i procured 20 strength. following that, you would add 1 str, 2 dex and 3 luck every level. regulat luck bandit skillz :3

My sig is emo-er than yours.

i no wut u did thar.