Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Claws and gloves!?

Thread: Claws and gloves!?

Default Claws and gloves!?

ok well i have a 16 sin to be and hes supported by a 40 cleric with about 4 mill i was wondering which gloves should i get black duo or just wait for black k mischeif also i have ores to get rid of do gold titans or silver titans help at all or is it worth just keeping the ores also i can just buy silver titans from orbis. im saying IS IT ALRIGHT to get level 15 claws or 20 before meba also which gloves should i get

Ps: i know meba are the only real good claw that i need for level 1-25 im saying is it alright to get other claws.

Broa
    Magictear-Active-5X Cleric

Sinzl3gacy-Active-3X Assassin

Sword

I think pro sins use lvl 10 claw until meba, and for gloves just go with the best one you can wear if you can make/buy it. or if you are seriously rich, buy a work glove with +att.

Quote Originally Posted by savage-blower123 View Post
    I think pro sins use lvl 10 claw till meba cause of the attack speed, and for gloves just go with the best one u can make/buy. or if u r seriously rich, buy a work glove with +att.
    k cuz im saying money isnt a problem i can afford an ything basicly i mean i was gonna get 6 pairs of tobi :) im sure i can afford the equiptment.

Broa
    Magictear-Active-5X Cleric

Sinzl3gacy-Active-3X Assassin

wow that was a fast reply

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by savage-blower123 View Post
    I think pro sins use lvl 10 claw until meba, and for gloves just go with the best one you can wear if you can make/buy it. or if you are seriously rich, buy a work glove with +att.
    Wtf are you talking about? Anyways your fine with getting the claw at level 15 and 20. Just keep the beginning claws like steel titans, and bronze igor and you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by LT gamer View Post
    Wtf are you talking about? Anyways your fine with getting the claw at level 15 and 20. Just keep the beginning claws like steel titans, and bronze igor and you should be fine.
    Those "pros" that use the garnier to 30 or so is just dexless, and the garnier doesn't require any dex so I guess that's the reason "pro" sins-to-be wears garnier to around 30. (I guess you judged them as pro since they're throwing steelies/Illbis w/e, well they must be funded to make a dexless sin you know..)

SCANIA
    OldType 7x Hermit - Dead
    Kenji2 6x Fighter - Dead
    SilentWaltz 6x Bandit - Active

KRADIA
    Sena 3x Bandit - retired
    Watch my Movie :)
    The end of Oldtype

pyrofyr

No, he is correct a pro Assassin would use a Garnier until level 25, at level 10~20 they wouldn't add any dex, at all as you would do around the same damage as you would with the lvl 20 claw, however it's pointless to upgrade just to get it. Therefore starting to add dex at lvl 20, you then get enough dex at lvl 25 for your Meba (The next best claw, speed and stuff is awesome)

I'd suggest skipping those gloves, waiting for the Meba, however if you already have dex, go for those other claws or you will be weak.

it doesnt matter... if you get access to titans or igors, get em otherwise forget about it. your stars are good enough anyways...

btw, can 4m really get 6 sets of tobis? if so, just get 1 or 2... when you're running out keep 1 left and you'll switch to crappier stars but have the same attack power.

also, since you're not really that rich, upgrade meba to +7 with 100% scrolls and switch at lvl 35 or 40 depending on your budget.
    I play cMS!! Yay...

Portal 3 - Maria - JeffsRogue 3x sin

picture on the way