Thread: New Sin, New Face, New Hair, New Ideas, Old Habit of asking

Default New Sin, New Face, New Hair, New Ideas, Old Habit of asking

It's been 2 years since I've made a sin so I'm really enjoying these few days as a sin. After about 4 days of training, I got to lvl 30. The difference this time is I don't have a limit on my money (until lvl 50 or so) so I could probably get what's best for my sin. If I need more money, I'll take my visit to the candy machines (not in SEA/GMS).

Yes there are differences in cMS but the weapons/armors/stars are left untouched. I use tobis right now, a +7 meba, and normal armor. My question is (I've searched for the answer but no luck...):

How much money should I have when I switch to steelies?
    Should I max critical first?
    If not, do I need booster or haste?
    After maxing neccessies, what skill should I get next that's suitable for fast training?

I also need a path for the fastest training possible, monsters, maps (might not be in cms though...), weapons, stars, armors, all that stuff. I don't care about how much it'll cost or how many pots I need etc...

Off Topic:

Note: After reading all the posts on hacking, gMS REALLY needs a lie detecter.

If you see a hacker on the training grounds, type in his name and let the detecter do the trick. He does it once, he loses (i think) half his money. He does it again, he gets reported to the good ol' gms (if they're active).

There might not be a third time. o.0
    I play cMS!! Yay...

Portal 3 - Maria - JeffsRogue 3x sin

picture on the way

various disguises

1) Your funds are going to vary depending on your drops, if you merchant, etc. It's really difficult to establish an ideal number there.

2) Yes, you should.

3) You could consider getting 6 booster after you've gotten around 10 haste or something, but that's a matter of personal opinion.

4) After maxing critical and haste with 6 points in booster, you should max drain. After that, get booster to 18 (you won't have enough points to max it, but this way it will still have the same duration as shadow partner) and max mastery.

In the end you'll end up with:

Critical - MAX
    Haste - MAX
    Booster - 18
    Endure - 3
    Drain - MAX
    Mastery - MAX

For training, try Ludibrium: Terrace Hall around your late 20's early 30's (Brown Teddies). Around your 30's you might wanna try chronos, and in your late 40's, 50's try jr. yetis. Sorry, I'm not too much help in this area, perhaps someone else can give you a more definitive outlook.
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Everyone is gay for SOG.