Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
I Need opinions

Thread: I Need opinions

Default I Need opinions

I just recovered my old account and its level 18 (Good for me because im going to be a dit) and I look into my skills and ive only got bout 3 into double stab....etc... So I was wondering should I go Starthrower until I become dit for SB? And im unfunded but I am feeling very lucky....Should I try it or restart?

Windia:

ShadowXDS[]18[]Star Thrower Til' Dit :D

I don't get it.

If you already got 3 double stab, then would you have enough sp? and wats ur lvl of lucky 7 at the moment?

Slime

No. When you're unfunded, it doesn't help to have a crappy skill build. Believe me, I know all about it, with my three points in Lucky Seven (I changed my mind at level 11, decided I wanted to become a Dit instead of a Sin. :(). You'll miss out on either a higher level attacking skill (less mana-efficient), Nimble Body (you'll get hit more, meaning you're going to need more HP pots) or Dark Sight (same story as with Nimble Body).

Also, it'd be nice if you listed your current skill list.
    Saying you have 'about 3 points in Double Stab...etc' doesn't really help.

I know, I suck at making signatures. :(

Point

well he might have 3 in double stab and the rest in something he should have as a bandit anyway, so then it is still acceptable. as long as you dont mind training with lvl 3 double stab - which is quite crap