Thread: My HP Warrior's first rog encounter :-D

Default My HP Warrior's first rog encounter :-D

Ok so I'm only level 22 and couldn't kill it but I was rather excited to not die playing with the rogs :-) About 5 other people died :-D Can't wait till I can actually attack things :-)

Banned

LOL. did you actually just pump HP for the whole time as a swordsman?

stop trying

Pretty spiffy for a level 22. :0

Quote Originally Posted by MoonlightDarkness View Post
    LOL. did you actually just pump HP for the whole time as a swordsman?
    Yup, that's the idea :-) And then powerguard in the 2nd job = major damage :-D

With a friendly cleric of course.... Luckily my guild leader is a 74 priest and there's another hpwarrior in the guild so Im hoping I might persude her to come with us on our little jaunts to dangerous places :-) There was a cleric inside the boat cabin healing me each time I went out to laugh at people dying :-)

HP Warriors are sweet. My friend in Kami has one, he just leeches off everyone in the guild. I think he's level 44. He does the Thief Portal in Ludi PQ's (the one guarded by Dark Golems) :p

i amm so gonna make one, can you give me some tips?
    DAE314 SAID THIS

BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*

There's a guide here

which is the one I'm "following". Not that there's much in it... So long as you get the health point placement correct (dont get more than the 35 strength needed for your 1st job advancement) you can't go far wrong. The rest of it is up to you. Personally, after I had got the increasing health skill I maxed slash blast for fast pig slaughtering...

The main tips are:

* Be patient. Levelling will be slow, however if you have a higher level character I have found that so far levelling is actually quicker! I get more % per kill of a pig than I do killing things on my lvl 50 xbowman. Treat it as if you are playing a high level character and it wont seem so bad.

* Do the orbis exchange quest. Most of the time my hpwarrior stays in orbis until I have enough cellion tails to do the exchange quest. 500exp a time is pretty good, a full inventory of tails almost does an entire level for me at level 22...

* Have lots of money! I made myself some nice 6 dex, 10 accuracy work gloves. Equipment like this is really useful as you won't have much accuracy at all. I didn't roll perfectly so I have 7 dex rather than 4 but IMO this is actually an advantage. I may miss out on a teeny bit of health later but you do actually have to get to the 2 job and the dex helps! At level 25 I will be able to wear my 4dex, 2 str raggedy and a scrolled bamboo hat (hopefully with some accuracy) which will help a lot too

* Use things like the fish spear (around +5 accuracy) at level 20 and the pig illustrated at lvl 25(+10 accuracy)

I think that's all the tips I can think of for now... Ask questions if you arent sure about something...

Andy