Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
14th May 2007 - [GMS and MSEA] Banning of foreign IPs - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 14th May 2007 - [GMS and MSEA] Banning of foreign IPs

Quote Originally Posted by Saigo View Post
    We have recently met a few Asiasoft staffs to clarify the issue of the banning of foreign IPs, after we have received quite a few e-mails and messages complaining about this matter. The staffs told us that the directive to ban foreign IPs (namely those from the USA, etc) came directly from Nexon, who is the current developer of MapleStory. Asiasoft is merely a distributor of the local game in the South-East Asia region and takes no part in handling the game's actual patching.

That said, Asiasoft is currently developing a compensation system to reimburse the affected users who have bought Cash Items, etc. Unfortunately, the affected IPs will remain blocked until Nexon directs otherwise.

MapleSEA only:
    On a lighter note, we have confirmed information that there will be an exclusive Singapore map to MapleSEA, divided into two different parts, featuring popular locations like the Changi airport and the Sentosa island. Players would need to ride on an aeroplane to fly to Singapore, just like the flying ship needed to go to Orbis or Ludibrium.

A Malaysian map is said to be discussed and confirmed in future dates once the Singapore map has been released.

- Saigo

how do we know if we've been banned??
    is tere a way to show it?.....
    does tis goes for onli maplesea, or maple global as well..

Quote Originally Posted by Zait View Post
    How you contacted the AsiaSoft staff Saigo? o.o

I've noticed that things been going from bad to worse when Nexon took over : (
    We e-mailed them and arranged a meet-up, figured we should understand the issue better before pointing any fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by tagga View Post
    how do we know if we've been banned??
    is tere a way to show it?.....
    does tis goes for onli maplesea, or maple global as well..
    You just won't be able to login, I'm not too sure of the message you'll get. Currently MapleSEA is disallowing a large part of players from the US from playing.

Owh Crap i was from MY....

When i log into MapleSEA

A message Pop-Up

We do not serve other state than Singapore and Malaysia
    You can't access to MapleStory,Sorry for the inconvienice

-.- Omfg

Oh well it seem Maplesea gonna open new maps they are creating their own map woot i hope Malaysia map gonna be in Penang.
    Hope there will be a Twin Towers =D

I made like a whole paragraph on Word Press page that makes all and total since and downplays the reasoning for the blocks. If it is not considered spam read it I actually know what i am talking about for once in a great time.

cool . so, when is the singapore and malaysia map coming out? next patch? cool!!! btw, how long is the flight to changi? will there be clangs, lorangs n tortie in sentosa beach? or new monsters? anyway, i cant wait for the new maps to come out
    seraphmew-lvl4x cleric-Aquila

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by RandyLim View Post
    Hope there will be a Twin Towers =D
    Dont we have enough towers to climb already? >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by xxseraphxx View Post
    cool . so, when is the singapore and malaysia map coming out?
    Predicted to be released at the next patch which is expected to be on the 23rd. :)

Quote Originally Posted by RandyLim View Post
    Owh Crap i was from MY....

When i log into MapleSEA

A message Pop-Up

We do not serve other state than Singapore and Malaysia
    You can't access to MapleStory,Sorry for the inconvienice

-.- Omfg
    that's strange. O.o I'm from Brunei and I could play. There are australians and New zealanders too O.o

Default Ouch :\

Well that sucks. I Just recently download MapleSEA and I was hoping to get around to playing it this weekend. I guess I can't now. Might as well uninstall it...

why you people worrying about this damm topic again...
    first is posted on sleepywood forum and now here!!

wtf worying about nexon baned europeans account as they not do that as mapleglobal is global game!

saigo where u get this message... where the proof you finding this???

Quote Originally Posted by justin-1985 View Post
    Dont we have enough towers to climb already? >.<
    Lol =D i wish there will be more tower and not the same monster to fought otherwise will be seeing the bored mob

Quote Originally Posted by BPheonix View Post
    that's strange. O.o I'm from Brunei and I could play. There are australians and New zealanders too O.o
    Lol u are lucky T.T

@BackToPost

=_=" Azn is spamming......... do the staff/adminstrator take any action of this reaction ?

Owh...if the Mssea will like to let me recommend which places of MY-penang state be the map i would help =D l0l

Offtopic,Errm..Saigo can you update the 120level job? skill and the name..