Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Job Interview

i think our minimum wage here is...$7.25?

wishing to be back in London, UK! but stuck in NJ

The company I work for is a global staffing agency, though I work in the in house IT department, I know all about staffing/interviewing/hiring procedures.

They are not allowed to ask you why you left your last job. The only legal information they are allowed to find out is the dates of employement and if your last employer would rehire you.

If you want to offer up a reason why you left, that's something different. It is always best to say that you felt you were no longer growing in that position so that is why YOU are seeking other employment where you can grow professionally.
    lv15x Bishop - Scania GMS

Good luck to you. Pinch your cheeks so you look young and sexy.

err ahha thanks xD

Hey, guys. I'm really hoping for your help with my question. The thing is, I'm applying for a job and I have an interview in a week. This is my first experience and I absolutely do not know what will be there and how to behave, watched a little video on youtube, but I do not know enough to understand the whole point...

I can help you! I've had about 3 interviews in total when I was applying for jobs and all of them were great. Well, I think I did great and you will do great too! It's not very difficult, I prepared myself thanks to studying the questions from Prep My Career . The most important thing is not to worry too much and tell yourself that everything will be fine. A great mood and motivation is the best support.