Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: do sins own bosses easier than dits

MapleStory do sins own bosses easier than dits

i think sins own bosses easier (3rd job)than dits, dits taking more dmg and not so easy attack becouse u must press hp button all the time

so sins are better at owning everything:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

dits sucks at owning

yeah i think thieves and warriors can kill everything pretty much easier than all of the other classes. I mean sins can throw stars from up to 50 feet away(exaggerated) And not even get hit. And Warriors have tons of hp and they can do very nice dmg. But yeah every class except clerics can own bosses lol. i know this because i am a priest and although i can sometimes do lots of dmg. i always get jealous of the dmg of my other non-cleric friends.:D

~Hopefully I get to fourth job soon.......

pyrofyr

Chief Bandits > Hermits
    Sins > Bandits

When it comes to bosses, CBs can afford to get in close thanks to Meru/Meso Guard, and can use Meru Explosion to take them out without any effort really (Smaller bosses).

ok we have had this conversation before no class is over all better than another

Quote Originally Posted by zZSuomiSinZz View Post
    i think sins own bosses easier (3rd job)than dits, dits taking more dmg and not so easy attack becouse u must press hp button all the time

dits sucks at owning
    Yes.
    You do own at bosses.
    With your low HP and your un-ableness to attack when zakum summons mobs.
    Also the tendency to run out of stars or pots at bosses.

Wow...are you crazy...Anyways, Bandits take a lot LESS damage than Hermits. And can a Hermit hit 350k with 1 hit at level 80...cause if they can please tell me. Otherwise, stfu. The most I've seen a Hermit hit at 84 is about 10k with one attack. And, Hermits usually die in 1 or 2 hits from a boss, and ALL bosses have long ranged attacks so what different does it make if your long range or not? And thirdly, how can you compare BANDITS, to HERMITS. Compare the same job classes (Chief Bandits & Hermits). Please read more and LOOK at the game before you make retarded posts such as this.
    Khaini:
    BowlVlonkey ~ 7x Hunter ~ Active
    Tuneless ~ 9x Chief Bandit ~ Temp-Banned (No Idea Why.) :mad:
    lVlonkeyMage ~ 8x Ice/Lightening Mage ~ Friend Plays it
    lVlonkeySin ~ 7x Hermit ~ Inactive

Mushmom

Okay, I want to see you at level 80 soloing a Crog on a sin, Mr. OP.

Quote Originally Posted by zZSuomiSinZz View Post
    dits sucks at owning
    Well its so obvious from that that you've never played a dit before
    My Inactive Player List [Growing o.o]

Bellocan
    CB | xtcsOulz | Lv75
    FP | xtcsOuIz | Lv34

Windia
    Spearman | HyperKnights | Lv31

Bellocan
    CB | xtcsOulz | Lv75
    FP | xtcsOuIz | Lv34

Quote Originally Posted by Banditknight View Post
    ALL bosses have long ranged attacks so what different does it make if your long range or not?
    No they don't. King Slime doesn't have a ranged attack (unless you count the Earthquake one, but that's really easy to avoid).

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Me View Post
    No they don't. King Slime doesn't have a ranged attack (unless you count the Earthquake one, but that's really easy to avoid).
    And Hermits/Chief Bandits fight King Slime? =P Sorry, couldn't resist...

Besides, Earthquake is a ranged attack... It doesn't matter how easy it is to avoid, it counts. (And it's not so easy when you're a magician or bowman and can't jump and attack at the same time, but that isn't relevant to thieves.)

But... um... yeah. CBs own at bosses with Meso Explosion. Wonder why, besides the priests, at least two CBs are the most important party members at organized Zakum runs? Hermits can't even survive at bosses without HB for a long time, because they don't have Meso Guard...
    Spoiler!