Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Logged and loaded"

something tells me it did do something my rank (only being a lvl 15 Bowman on Scania) went up by 250331 i was like:eek:i even looked twice to be sure but yes my rank went up by 250k

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/315...e_problem.html#
    Someone help me make sense of his engrrish, I got lost after the first five words.
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

Sorry that I'm not gushing over this news. I'm still reeling from the last time with zero tolerance. This message is in the vein of zero tolerance so I'll take this news with a grain of salt. This way I won't complain as much when we get overrun again.

Thanks Allysiana for the sig. Thanks ElderDragon for the avatar.

Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried

Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually comes from bad judgment

Quote Originally Posted by LostZodiac View Post
    something tells me it did do something my rank (only being a lvl 15 Bowman on Scania) went up by 250331 i was like:eek:i even looked twice to be sure but yes my rank went up by 250k
    Lol, yeah, my level 15 warrior in Bera went up by a ton. I was about to use her to mule, and I looked, and I was like. OMGWTFBBQ. I have two low level warrior mules, so I always can tell when they've banned a lot...

I do like the hacker-taunting messages. It shows the GMs are online more often. Perhaps it'll help...
    Spoiler!

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Muahahahahaa! >=D

Stupid skiddies got what comin' to em!
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Slime

Man, I hope this is true. If they have been keeping logs for "months", that seems to take it back to close to the last "zero-tolerance" announcement. I would looove to go back to my main on Bera.
    129 Ice/Lite Mage--Bera

--Currently looking forward to NX expiring---

Default Don't get ur hopes up so high

its still temp ban, that means in 1 month to 3 month ur world ranking will drop back to the rank before the ban.

btw: on the post it says that if a person hacks all relative accounts will be banned as well, does that mean that all of the hacker's buddies and guild member will be banned as well?

Banned

I think they mean other accounts from the same IP.

Quote Originally Posted by horusmaster View Post
    its still temp ban, that means in 1 month to 3 month ur world ranking will drop back to the rank before the ban.
    Wrong, according to the announcement hacking at all leads to permanent removal from the rankings.

Feels good man

guys yesterday in scania GM was coming to free market 1 and the 1st set of ppl with shops that they d/c is "FMCheNg" the rename of "CheNg". I know if they could hack theyd be overlapping and getting into trouble. Im glad theyre getting an ass whuppin. They have pure legit spots that they A/C almost all day to get. Even if that, there gonna be d/cing all the "FMCheNg" shops. and dont worry about swearing in buddy, chat, or whisper. Nexon at least has manners to not monitor chats they cant see in public. Just dont swear in "all" or a mega. Anyway, Im glad GM's r doing a great job watching FM and training spots.