Thread: help needed...

Default help needed...

i need some help here... i'm doing a quest that require me to collect some firewood..however i cant seem to kill the monster...everytime i try to hit the monsters, it will register a 'MISS'..can anyone help me..:confused:thanks...

what level are you? And what are your str, dex, int and luk stats?

If you're really low level, then it probably means you should come back and try later - kill snails for a bit longer... It's possible however that you may have put points in the wrong skills and have messed your character build up.

So yeah, tell us your stats. If you have messed up then now is the time to find out before it's too late :-)

i think i know where i go wrong...i did not pump into DEX...will go back to to pump my DEX..:)

ah ok yeah that sounds about right. Are you following a guide btw?

Just make sure you dont put any into luk, int, health or mp! And don't put too much dex in (60-80 cap - a guide will help you here)

andy

ya...currently following a guide...just that the build is a bit confuse..:confused:

Shield

Look for the topic "SP build for my page wannabe." I posted some long rant about AP and SP. It isn't 100% perfect, but it should make you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Look for the topic "SP build for my page wannabe." I posted some long rant about AP and SP. It isn't 100% perfect, but it should make you happy.
    who said he wanted to be a page 0.0

Look dex should be 2x your level to level 30. i.e. level 20 your dex should be 40. This is a very easy build to follow and once dex is 2x your level just do 3 STR and 2 DEX each level. Once you are level 30 you can stop dex for a while or even stop is completly at 60. What I did was at every level after 30 add 4STR 1DEX until level 40 and ended up with 70 dex then 5 STR every level from then out.

a very short explanation 3 str and 2 dex every time you lvl up till you get 60-70 dex (may even go as high as 80 for bosses) then after you get wanted dex add all to str for the rest of the time you are the warrior class so basiclly dex till 60-80 then pure str

Quote Originally Posted by RookTM View Post
    Look dex should be 2x your level to level 30. i.e. level 20 your dex should be 40. This is a very easy build to follow and once dex is 2x your level just do 3 STR and 2 DEX each level. Once you are level 30 you can stop dex for a while or even stop is completly at 60. What I did was at every level after 30 add 4STR 1DEX until level 40 and ended up with 70 dex then 5 STR every level from then out.
    Ya your right, but many people after lvl 30 folo diffrent guides. The 3 str 2 dex thing is completely correct but I, after lvl 30, stayed 3 str 2 dex until about 40 causing me to be pretty weak. But now I am much more accurate than other warriors and can concentrate on all str until about lvl 70 or so.