Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
CoOkIeS-n-CrEaM's Art Section~ - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: CoOkIeS-n-CrEaM's Art Section~

Now, this is a wonderful picture. 10/10!
    POV means 'point of view' which relates to your positioning. For example, if you were drawing a face looking from the left and up directions, it would look more dynamic than simply basing it on the front part.

10/10, just something in there I like about it. (NO NOT TEH BOOBz0rs!11!1!1)

wow very nice. i like the roses. but her chin a little too pointy lol. well anyways nice work i wish i can draw like that 10/10:D

~Hopefully I get to fourth job soon.......

pyrofyr

The L one is by far the best, and uber awesome. 10/10, because it has that rugged "I don't need to be colored look" that only some artwork can portray. :/

Banned

Huh nice but did you actually draw it?

Nice work cookie. the L pic is definitely the best.

Thanks Allysiana for the sig. Thanks ElderDragon for the avatar.

Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried

Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually comes from bad judgment

The only problem I have with the L picture is that it looked like you copied it from a manga panel, which annoys me.

>>P u f f e r f i s h<<

It is not original...I drew it with reference from the comic book I bought. But I definately did not put my paper on top of it and copy it. It took me about 4-5 hours to 'perfect' it. Cause this is the only artificial character that I love so much...but it is much bigger than the one the comic book have, so I put it on my file...everday I can stare at it...hehehe...*sigh*
    D:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Personal\Copy of Emz_GalColor_1_edited.jpg

Kind of figured that it wasn't original, but it still takes a lot of time to be able to draw that.

En~ Here's the bigger picture of my sig~ I'm quite proud of it really... XP cause I drew it out with pen immediately...didn't expect it to be that good...well I messed up on one of her hair pin... T_T

D:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Personal\Copy of Emz_GalColor_1_edited.jpg