Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 6x glitch pq (orbis) guide

I thought my spelling was proper enough? LAN cable means the one which connect your modem to your pc. That is LAN cable.

why i plug off? cos i am following the tutorial.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSeeker View Post
    How come i cant do the glitch? I mean when i plug of the Lan cable. The internet connection lost at instant. Thus, Dcing me. I only success once where the connection was not lost. So how? Anyone would like to teach me?
    u do not need to unplug to do the glitch, but i am assuming that ur talking about the smuggling part.

for the smuggling part, just make sure u do it really fast, since u have succeeded once, that means ur on the right truck, all u need to do from now on is to do the smuggling part faster, It usually took me less than 5 second to do it. but if u get dced in 5 second, try to do it faster, like less than 3 second.

i do it less than 2 seconds.. lol.. DC too.. becoz when u plug off.. sometimes, it would instantly disable you from the internet. if tat happens, it would reconnect in 3 seconds. But tat 3 seconds would cause me to dc from the game. If i unplug n plug without losing the connection, means i success.. But tat is too rare.. only happen once or twice.

if ur modem is next to you (if you have lenskeys the big one not the small one) unplug it and plug it back in (should cause a major lag (abut 5 secs(during the 5 seconds pick up the peices))) u should end up outside and go right back in.

Quote Originally Posted by aaaaaa View Post
    if ur modem is next to you (if you have lenskeys the big one not the small one) unplug it and plug it back in (should cause a major lag (abut 5 secs(during the 5 seconds pick up the peices))) u should end up outside and go right back in.
    Necroposting ftw? I think not.
    Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between, helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Proud Master of the Hidden-Street Guild of Bera

List of Goals (Credits to NegiWarrior)
    1st Job l 2nd Job l 3rd Job l 4th Job | ZHelm l Level100 l CRog l Jr.Rog l Pap l Solo Pap l Zakum