Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
4th job crossbow masters - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4th job crossbow masters

Snipe is a skill that does a **** load of damage, often to the point of one hitting the target but has a cool down or something. Been a while since I checked the skills.

Why do people always bring it back to a "bow vs xbow lol" question? Bow are raw power quickly, but given the choice between a bowmaster and an xbow I'd take the xbow: A little less to alot more monsters is much nicer(Plus they get the better bird).
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

pyrofyr

Crossbow Master: Snipe /K: /J:スナイピング
    Type: Active
    Description: Snipe a target with a killing shot. Cooldown timer decreases as the skill level increases.
    Max Level 30: 11 MP,cooldown time: 15 seconds
    Comment: Snipe will always one shot kill the enemy no matter what HP they have. It does not work on bosses, of course.

Okay, found what I was looking for.

Apparantely, people didn't understand that it doesn't 1hko the boss, but instead simply does 100k dmg. :/
    I didn't seem him using anything besides Strafe that whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    The boss was pianus, and I don't read enough abuot xbows tobother finding out what snipe is, but he wasn't always doing 100k.
    Snipe 1HKOs anything but bosses but has a cooldown of 15secs when maxed, it's an active skill.

BTW Higher multipliers, Pierce and freezing capabilites help the XBow masters even out with Bow masters Concentrate, hamstring and SoA more than Snipe I think.

Snipe is just a woot 1hko or woot 100k on any boss. Jjust a 'I owned your eyes with numbers' skill.

Does Pierce (upgrade of Iron Arrow in 4th job) do 850% damage or has it been toned down?
    PROBLEM SLEUTH COMICS:

Spoiler!

Banned

It was doing 100k. I'm surprised you said you didn't see it because it's just a bar of health and unless your eyes are so precise that you can measure off a 100k's worth of that bar, I doubt your testimony means that much.

Buddy, xbowmasters got snipe. OHKO normal monsters and does 100k Damage to bosses, but the bad part is 15 sec cool-down time

Hi there!

pyrofyr

You can see the damages on the side and it doesn't move as much as when you see the 100k's.

helloooo.. pierce is a half assed upgrade from iron arrow. it does the same damage as iron arrow at level 10.... but to 2 less targets...

Ok, about the video I posted earlier, I watched it and the first attack he does on it was snipe i believe. The damage was like 98,630, close to 100,000. Not sure if he sniped anymore because I didn't watch the whole thing

Banned

I've heard from reliable sources that it is in fact 100k. If you can find proof that says otherwise, then I'll concede that you're right.

You looking at a bar and saying "that's not 100k worth of damage" just doesn't hold up.

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    I've heard from reliable sources that it is in fact 100k. If you can find proof that says otherwise, then I'll concede that you're right.

You looking at a bar and saying "that's not 100k worth of damage" just doesn't hold up.
    And no one really cares if its 98675 or 100000.
    Julliant - Lv130 Bow Master of Bootes