Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: "I Was Banned" - why you were banned

I've been using Windowed mode for over a year, haven't been banned for it. Well I got my mule banned, and Window mode seems to be the only reason... or harassment because I molested some children in-game.

But all my other accounts have yet to be banned for windowed-mode. And so what if I do, I will get my temp-ban and be back like all the hackers. Pffft.

pyrofyr

Probably harrassment, I was using windows mode on my CB the other day, (Although I gave the account to a friend since quitting, only got on for a min) and haven't been banned.

Not to mention, I've been banned for hacking on that char before, but not since the logs. :/

what?? but what if a high level person leaves the map with heaps of freebies? Is that considered looting? Ive had a lower level try to ks me when i was killing blue mush.. he only left after like 10 warnings. Can you report someone for looting or ksing?

p.s What if there is a hacker on the orbis ship? You are stuck with them for the whole trip.. is there a possibility of being banned cos of that?

p.s.s read my story.
    Items for sale, click, bid or auto-win!

Goals
    Level to 60 | Level to 70 & become CB | Get a Zhelm

pyrofyr

I think the way it works is that it checks the "Who it belongs to" tag on the item, and compares it to yours, if there is a mass violation of them not matching it probably bans you based on that. :/