Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Photoshop stuff

how does one make moving pictures? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Cheez View Post
    And yeah, #4 looks like he just used the gradient tool a bunch of times in different areas.
    Cheez ima say it right now you have been criticizing me WITH EVERYTHING AND IM TIRED OF IT unless you have CONSTRUCTIVE things to say JUST SHUT UP cause I really am starting to not even give a crap what you even say :mad: I mean really your stuff is not really considerd "pro" either what your little sparta avatar is that all you got? And if it is that's sad cause ANYONE could do that

Banned

There's nothing constructive to say when you don't do anything. Even your signature is just the same image copied about 6 times with a sprite pasted in, moved slightly, and horizontally flipped every frame. And you know what? It's not that anyone can do it. It's the joke. Flashy looks mean nothing where humor is concerned. I only made it for the joke. I didn't make it to go "OH LOOK AT THIS ISN'T IT SO GEWD IT TOOK ME 5 HOURS EVEN THOUGH IT'S JUST A PHOTOSHOP FILTER THAT WOULD TAKE 3 SECONDS TO SELECT FROM THE MENU"

pyrofyr

Woah woah, don't blow a casket dude, use that ignore thing if he bothers you that much. He was telling the truth though, most of that is rather easily done, but you just started so you can't expect "Woah that's nice", just work on it and get better.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    Woah woah, don't blow a casket dude, use that ignore thing if he bothers you that much. He was telling the truth though, most of that is rather easily done, but you just started so you can't expect "Woah that's nice", just work on it and get better.
    your siggy scares me :o

"I hit her up, I say what up? She says the sky.
    I say whats good? She say McDonalds apple pie"

These things are really simple, the pokemon one doesn't look good, it looks like a random bunch of gradients. The cloud image is easy to do, the pokemon trainer guy's background is yet another gradient.

The best I reckon is the water. KTHXBB.

Toi. Petite Fille Laide.
    http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf
    Come play, it's fun ^^^

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kygre View Post
    The cloud image is easy to do,
    No duh. choose two colors and you're a couple clicks away from doing that. also, i'm pretty sure the water was either yet another filter or macro, or taken from elsewhere. I'm going to refuse to believe he did any work after all that other junk.

VIP

i also don't belive he created that water as that water looks quite good, i normally give alot of chances too lol

uhh....should i rate it?....1/10 for all of them....sorry >.<

Their All Good
    GOAL
    [LIST][*]get to lvl 50[*]get steelies[*]get to lvl 70 and get 3rd job

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post

Isn't it "Don't blow a gasket?" :rolleyes:

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.