Thread: Common Courtesy not so Common?

Default Common Courtesy not so Common?

I'm sure you've all seen at least once a person who is stuck-up, cares only for his/herself, and is just mean to anyone they don't know.

I know this is an online game, and you're going to meet people you won't like, so I guess I don't like anyone except 'guild mates/buddies.'

Also, I don't see the point of Mass Defaming someone. Some guy says that his 'friends' are gonna mass defame him because I defamed him for defaming me for killing his summoning sack robots in Lith. I guess it's some way of holding a 'grudge.'

I also hate how being a certain class gives more responsibilities or face the consequences of not following them. For example, I get told at by some guy who says that clerics are dumb cause I let him die during PQ. Well, I don't ALWAYS want to heal, I want to fight and, well, not heal. I know the job of the Cleric is to heal, but the only job is to support?

Another thing that bugs me is that I finished getting off Maple Island with my future hunter, and some guy just summons robots on the boat where we appear on Lith. That's not courteous seeing that we're just starting a new journey, and bam, we're dead.

I did a Ludi PQ not so long ago, and I lagged while picking up a pass. I fell, then picked up the pass, and it looked like vaccing. I said I wasn't hacking, then everyone says mass report, Aarom11's a hacker. That really pisses me off seeing that people don't even be nice to the person in their own party, seeing as they use them for their own need.

That same PQ, I said some guy would Mass Defame me, and whenever I say anything that doesn't concern MS, the guy goes, No one cares. Well, I guess that going 'No one cares' to EVERY SINGLE THING I SAY is not caring.

I bet no one cares that I just wrote this post, but I know there are people who are selfish and corrupt who just makes you mad. I know to get over it, but once you've had it happen so many times, it just seems necessary to say something about it

all you need to do is to chill...

Rants go to the somewhat full Empty House.

But, that's what you get if you play MS.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

I've been having good times in Scania lately so umm...yeah...I'm pretty 'courteous' you could say. I'm polite, try not to KS. help newbs out every no and again with freebies etc. I don't say 'change channels' I'd rather say, 'Don't ks, thanks' etc since 'cc' pisses people off.

No matter what though, I can get KSed, receive rare racist comments but I've been noticing slowly MS has been getting better. More action is taken against KSers and harassers. Hacking is going down (at least I think so) so people are less peeved at people or have an excuse to get angry.

As you progress you'll meet loads of asses jerks but it's the good thing's we should try and remember since it takes too much of an effort to hold a grudge towards Ms.

BTW, I believe this belongs in Hot Sands.
    PROBLEM SLEUTH COMICS:

Spoiler!

well a lot of people are like that but some (like me and most of this forum in general) of us are nice and don't act like we got something up our #$)

Moving to An Empty House.
    Bera:

Blueness - Level 57 Fire Wizard (active)
    OutOfTheBlue - Level 41 Crossbow(wo)man (somewhat active)
    BlueAssassin - Level 37 Assassin (somewhat active)
    Emily - Level 31 Spearman (somewhat active)

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    I honestly think its an edit
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheez View Post
    your mom is an edit.

Just like 'common' sense, 'common' courtesy is endangered.

meh, Im too lazy to read something this big at this moment, Ill be back later to read it, and Ill edit this post when im done.