Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Anti-Cheez-ites

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    lol, nice try, but i ain't leaving this forum
    -Swims in my own pool of tears-

stop trying

lol, nice try, but i ain't leaving this forum
    If all you put up in this forum is people mocking you, why bother staying?

I don't mean that as a GTFO remark.

But you have your other forums you talk about, and I'm sure they might like you.

Why stress yourself out here?

First hot sands post ~ I still hate this place.

yeah they do like me...the political forum is a bit of a meh since we are debating all the time, but I have a bunch of debaters who like me, yeah.

but I feel like I have to stay on this forum, because this is the only forum where people actually hate me that much, soo im not going to waste the time I've been here posting on this forum, I'm staying whether they like me or not, sooo meh, I dont care.

Zait:

[YOUTUBE]N1j9HQ_uUtc[/YOUTUBE]

=P I just had to do that

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saighan View Post
    It's kind of like watching a talking dog, really. Except that we are not being amused at the level of intellect displayed. Rather, the opposite.
    I saw this post while reading through what I missed, and I just can't help but post:

Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

stop trying

soo im not going to waste the time I've been here posting on this forum
    So, you're going to waste more time? o_O

Everybody's going to go sooner or later. And it would free up an half an hour for something else. Like bowling. Everybody likes bowling.

*wakes up* What....?Huh...?Who's Cheez......?
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

Shield

........................................__........ ..............................................
    .................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,................................... ...............
    ...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
    ......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
    ..................,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\.....................................
    ................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\............................ ........
    ................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
    .................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
    ...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
    .....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
    .....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
    .................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\................ .............
    ...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,. ...................
    ...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
    .................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
    .................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
    ..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.... .....
    ......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
    ........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

Ahh, and I thought it was dead! Why must these topics zombify?

NANO, I highly suggest you don't NECROPOST.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Nano, this is like the third thread ive seen so far that you have necroposted, stop.
    I'm happy

yeah, let this thread die.

p.s: damn...looking back at these posts I sounded like an Ass =S