View Poll Results: Should i make the hiddenstreet guild for bera?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 57.69%
  • No

15 57.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Can I Make The Hiddenstreet Guild For Bera?

im sorry you dont understand my slang...
    to continue my argument as pyro said he made his guild and had the admins approve after so im going to do what he did, is there a problem with that?

Mushmom

Because as I was saying before, he was a VETERAN. Something you can't seem to comprehend the meaning of.

Side note: Of course I wouldn't understand your slang, you don't see me typing Q to you, if you lived where I lived then you'd know what that meant. Internet slang is not the same as local slang. I was mocking you because your use of it. I see someone doesn't have a little common sense.

LT made a good point, you arent just making any old guild, you're making a guild that represents this whole forum. And you can think im an ass, i dont care, i already told you i dont think highly of you.
    I'm happy

and i thanked you for that its amazing how u guys are so sensitive...
    i use slang all the time in typing and everywhere else besides job interviews...
    im going to make the guild anyway and u cant stop me unless u make it first and if you did good for you ^_^

Mushmom

I can't believe I'm going to say this again.

Quote Originally Posted by LT gamer View Post
    Sure, I may have been an ******* but your being the childish brat that's going "LAWL IDC WUT U GUYS SAY IM MAKIN THE BERA HS GUILD!111"
    I prove my point.

bera needs a hs guild and since im the only one whose up to making it since u guys (LT, kinda and neo) are being a bunch of pussies and making excuses as why not to make it, im the only one who will so i prove my point...
    im tired of talking in this thread right now ill be back to argue later...

We arent being p*ssys, we just arent stupid and childish.
    I'm happy

As i think i've already said. You need the admin's approval. Since they havent given it, it's safe to assume the answer is no.

That said a hs guild needs to be made by someone reputable on the forum, and to be honest, you just dont have that yet. Hang around for a while, and proove that you're going to be a valuable member of the community, and we'll see what happens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!