Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dexterity Problem..

/Money used for DEX equips can be converted to godly weapons.

I have 85dex and average/above average clean lv 70 set DEX equips but my Gold Dragon is a bloody 103 atk 6str which cost 50mill.

I would have never been able to buy that if I spent money on a a good lv 35 DEX overall.

The differnce between an 88 atk ansd 103atk is about 800 with power strike. my 88atk redemption can barely reach 4k dmg whereas my gold dragon can do close to 4.9k max.
    PROBLEM SLEUTH COMICS:

Spoiler!

I am making a new spearman because I finally realized hybrid is better. >_> I am gonna cap my dex at 60 use a sauna robe with 10dex scrolled with 100%s, and use my scorpio that is 71att clean to like level 70. IF you don't mind the loss of defense scrolling a sauna to 10dex is fairly cheap.

It really depends on how rich you are.

Cap it at 80 and you'll still do fine.

Quote Originally Posted by RookTM View Post
    I am making a new spearman because I finally realized hybrid is better. >_> I am gonna cap my dex at 60 use a sauna robe with 10dex scrolled with 100%s, and use my scorpio that is 71att clean to like level 70. IF you don't mind the loss of defense scrolling a sauna to 10dex is fairly cheap.
    Scrolling a BCM is better <_< Capping dex depends on server 2 server basis.
    4.9k with powerstrike at 71? What mob is that? I hit max of 4.5k (Mostly 4.3k++) on Fireboars at 60 FTW.

Everything I have fought for.. is over.

60 dex doesnt require godly equips, i didnt spend much money and i have 121 accuracy at max with pill, im 60 base dex i started my fighter unfunded capped at 60 dex at level 30 and im doing just fine
    Good evening

Quote Originally Posted by K1 View Post
    Scrolling a BCM is better <_< Capping dex depends on server 2 server basis.
    4.9k with powerstrike at 71? What mob is that? I hit max of 4.5k (Mostly 4.3k++) on Fireboars at 60 FTW.
    Niice! My spearman is my 1st char though so I only do above average damage, nothing godly or low dex since the only money I get is from stuff I find and sell (I don't wanna call myself unfunded. I have 85 dex, and the 4.9k is on Mix Golems w/ a warrior pill.
    PROBLEM SLEUTH COMICS:

Spoiler!